the Rift

Brazen Beating of Strong Hearts [Open, Acceptance]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

[[Its open to her but it is her choice to join or not.]]

From the mists a darkly painted stallion appeared. His presence was not forewarned, and he moved silently like death itself. The mists wrapped around his form as if it were a sentient being, wrapping almost lovingly around his legs. Kaj took note of his proud stance, and though he is noticeably taller he bowed his head low to the other stallion. He smelled not of a leader but Kaj refused to be disrespectful. Wings lowering and one leg bending slightly as if he were a knight waiting for the gentle touch of the sword on his shoulders. He does not speak as he straightens, watching them with dark eyes. It is as if he is a doll or a wraith, not truly there. But he surely is, smelling of salt and sweet pine. He who will hopefully guide him with acceptance into the World's Edge. 

As much as he despises it he knows that it is now that he must talk. "Sir, I am Kaj. I come to serve your herd with all the strength I have, if in return you will accept me into your family." Bass voice rumbles out respectfully. He wants a simple, proud life. If he can have that he will be more than thankful. Honest baby blue irises meet the males eyes, wings tucking in to light golden sides. Allowing him to penetrate his mind, baring his soul to him for him to pick over and judge. Retreating happily back into silence while he does this. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brazen Beating of Strong Hearts [Open, Acceptance] - by Kaj - 12-24-2012, 01:57 AM