Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

The conversation was all but over when he arrived, but at least the grulla was able to hear the reply from the black coated newcomer - and thus the contents and words previously spoken became clear.

A new recruit then. He couldn't help but eye the stranger with faint curiosity, wondering just how proficient this wandering warrior was. A secret itch behind the shoulder-blades tempted the craftsman to test him, to issue a challenge then and there to find out just how skilled he was, how much use he would be... But that wasn't Lace's task anymore. He was no general even though he sometimes acted like one, and could but suggest and ask, not command.

Ink began to withdraw now. The Glazier somewhat regretted it, the quiet shadow-man was a pleasant company despite, or perhaps thanks to his eternal silence; good company, a trusted member of the family - but alas, not the most social of beings. The smile and glance was returned with one that held understanding and gratitude, and as the inky horse disappeared into the mist of their home his attention returned to the newcomer with more intensity - and purpose.

"Welcome to the World's Edge" Lace greeted with a polite arching of the neck. "My name is Lace, and my companion here is Fajira; I am what we call a Glazier, a craftsman in charge of creation here. I'll answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability, and if you don't mind, I have a few tasks for you to complete before fully assuming the role as a Protector of these lands."

This was routine, familiar and somehow comfortable, and didn't require any greater effort on his behalf. With a slight nudge of the head, the silver grulla invited the black friesian to step further into the land, and even as he spoke he began to walk further in among the trees. They could sightsee and talk at the same time - and really, it wasn't very polite to have a new brother stand on the border like a beggar.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Help Is On the Way - by Destrier - 12-23-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: Help Is On the Way - by Ink - 12-24-2012, 12:29 AM
RE: Help Is On the Way - by Destrier - 12-24-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Help Is On the Way - by Ink - 12-26-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Help Is On the Way - by Lace - 12-27-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: Help Is On the Way - by Destrier - 12-27-2012, 10:15 PM