the Rift

Referendum. [Herd]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BlackVeilBrides
~ RAWRRR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Children of the desert. It was the first time she had heard her leaders call and the first time,if she choose to replay,she would speck to her and see her. Pricking her ears she header of in the direction of her call,her voice still booming out over all,telling all who were prepared to listen of what had happened,and how she was doubting her own position. She picked up her pace to a brisk trot, determined to get her say.

Now standing with others around her,standing before Kri,she listened to all that was being said,her ears constantly flicking from side to side, forward and behind. She agreed with what they were all saying. She was a great leader although she had her faults which could stop the herd from progressing for the better. Well it already had,with all the crap between her and Leander. She threw back her head and reared slightly. "Kri,I shell follow you still. You have made mistakes. Maybe Leander had some good ideas? But still,I shell follow your lead. What's done is done with Leander. Learn from how stubborn you can be,that you know you can be. Listen more and im sure the herd can be greater in the future as it is now." Her tone was wise. She had to listen to others if she wanted the herd to progress. Softening her tone she focused more on Kri. "I will support your lead as long as I feel it is right."

She believed she would be following Kri for a long time.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Referendum. [Herd] - by Kri - 12-23-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Midas - 12-23-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Ázzuen - 12-23-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Aryel - 12-23-2012, 06:54 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Cirrus - 12-23-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Onni - 12-23-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: Referendum. [Herd] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 06:56 AM