the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

BACCHUS
the good guys never win

What are they saying about my Snö? The small horse resisted the urge to bristle immediately. Instead, he let his feet wander; wander closer to the Lady Psyche and the Valentine- Lady Psyche whom he served, and Valentine who he did not like. Because he was talking about Snö behind her back! Snö! What did he have against her? Snö was a beautiful, impenetrable fortress.

So he came a little closer, nibbling at the grass, keeping his eyes on Lady Psyche's feet- but she wasn't Master Psyche, he had to remember that. But she called for a certain respect and servitude, being one of Snö's family. He, he the small slave, wanted to speak up- tell this, this, preposterous Valentine for speaking, for gossiping, behind Snö's back! He wasn't even that pretty. Humph!

Bacchus nibbled quicker at the grass as he drifted closer, one ear twisted, until he was only five feet away from them; and there he stood, wondering if he should run before some anger was placed on him by Psyche; but no, he had to listen. And a slave was ignored anyways- it was like, like, talking to a rock, most of the time- he was an object they didn't care for or pay attention to, for he was beneath them as he should be.

Then they were walking. With a moment's hesitation, the slave fell into step behind Psyche respectfully to the side, head low and eyes down. Snö had been missing for a while, unfortunately. So maybe he should stick to the Lady for now, because she was Snö's familly.

But he didn't say anything to defend Snö- right now it was not his duty. Only if they started plotting to kill her or something strange like that.

""

[Image: bacchus_by_ladyfey-d5jbta3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Rapha - 12-24-2012, 11:58 AM