the Rift

(Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

After all of that, all the emotion that had spilled out on the ground, a laugh could be heard. It echoed in the forest, quiet at first, then growing louder. It wasn’t crazy surprisingly, but it was heavy, sinking like a stone from the one that made it. It came from his slightly open maw. He looked at the black mare in front of him, looked at her with charcoal. Was she really that stupid? He heard the words she had echoed at him before he made his vow, but he ignored them. He struck a nerve in her, and he meant to. He would not apologize for that, for being in the heat of anger and saying things he didn’t mean, when he meant every word of it. The stallion was unknowing of what Psyche had thought, about the guilt that she had felt, but he saw that some emotions run through her, so he had finally got to her. He looked at her again, feeling a shy smile run across his maw. Was he crazy? Should he be angry right now? But now was not the time for that. He had said what he wanted, and that was all. It was time now to tell her what he thought about her, truly.
“You must take me for a fool. Well, I may be a fool, but I’m your fool. You are incapable of love, as I thought I was, but I was greatly mistaken. You can learn to love Psyche; I have the faith in you. If you choose to do so, then you can." He looked at her, eyes returning to their normal color, darker now, but they would grow brighter as he went one. “I don’t think you understand me either. Do you know exactly what it is I desire? Maybe we don’t know much about each other after all.”He paused, his heart hurting. Why had things gone so wrong so quickly? Would this really be the way it had to be? “Even if you don’t love me, I don’t mind. My laughter was directed towards you last comment.” He smiled again, almost a laugh escaping his lips. “I don’t want you? There is clearly a reason why I do; maybe you are just blind to it. Why would I go through all this trouble if I didn’t think something more of you? I’m not a tease darling, you should know that.” He walked towards her, till their muzzles were almost touching. “I will give you time. All the time you need. Think. Think, about it. That’s all I ask. Even if you deny me, I will help you with whatever you need. Just promise me you won’t send me away, not without good cause.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Image by infinitum-est

EDIT: Table closed.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Psyche) Return My Love, Or Suffer the Consequences - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 04:41 AM