the Rift

X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

The blue roan rolled her eyes in response to Crowley's amused expression, ears turning back in annoyance. "I wish I could say it was a nice surprise to see you too," she shot back, "but I was raised not to lie." Had they met somewhere other than under this soggy tree, she might have already tried to kick him, but the rain had dampened her spirits and she doubted Crowley would take the challenge anyway, ugly coward that he was. Besides, she thought, on the off-chance he beats me I'd have to find somewhere else to take shelter. No, for now she would be peaceful...to a reasonable degree.

For all his flirtatious words, Aryel could tell all he really wanted was to get a rise out of her, sending her stomping out of the tree's shelter like a pouty foal. Well, let him try. Even one as temperamental as her knew how to banter. "I missed you like I would miss a bee sting." she said, flicking her tail. "That is, not all." Another fork of lightning crackled in the distance, and she found herself entertaining a happy vision of Crowley getting turned into a charred mess by one.

Okay, maybe that was a little vicious. But still.

She regarded him with a flat glare as he spoke again. "Buddy, the only walk I'd want to take with you is off a cliff. Having a horn won't help you fly, you know." She shuffled her wings into a more comfortable position. Really, what made him think unicorns were "superior"? If anything, pegasi, who could travel on both land and air, were the best, although she would never say that.

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM