the Rift

X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Even if Crowley's nature tended to keep him away from fighting, it didn't mean he was afraid of it. Sure, he would much rather throw someone else into the throng of everything and fight his physical battles, that was just the way he was; but should he ever meet Aryel on the battlefield, weather pending, of course, he would gladly forge an attack upon her.

He listened with boredom as she went on about the pro's of having wings, and how he would 'never, ever' get to experience the ground leaving his feet. Perhaps he would go jump off a cliff by himself, if it got him away from the freedom loving, tree hugging Pegasus... Then he'd get to feel the jist of it, at least for a little while. "I don't need to run away from a wolf pack anyhow," he remarked with a simple grin, "I'm not the coward you think I am. It's a shame that you would fly away, though; I though you were a little more tough than that." His words were sure to get the mare riled up now, and he could not wait to see her reaction.

Sure enough, Aryel turned the knife on him, accusing him of copying an antelope. It wasn't an antelope; it was a Kudu his horns resembled, but he wouldn't go into the finer details of that. He would only get a roll of the eyes if he did. "There are many uses for them, if you must know," he began to explain, his voice remaining cool, "But I'm sure you don't care about the uses outsides of unicorns. For us, we are always equipped with a deadly weapon; much more effective than hooves or teeth. Tell me, did the pierce of Dakini's horn not hurt?" He paused then, allowing the Pegasus a moment to soak that in before he continued. "Mine may not serve the same effect, but they are still useful if I feel like bludgeoning someone to death."

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM