the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Returning to the scene of the crime. The crime being her broken heart, but who was really to blame? Faelene? Tolio? You? her mind probed. She hadn't meant to reallu manipulate Tolio, merely pull at his heartstrings a little. Make him feel bad that his baby sister had been wounded. How had things gone so wrong, so quickly? Faelene. Yes, that much was her fault. Faelen was the gasoline on a match that was precariously close to kindling, but not quite touching. She was the one who cast Phaedra out, but nonetheless, it was Tolio who remained silent on the subject.

Still, here she was. She knew that Tolio had been apart of the Edge, and that many of the ex-edger's had followed a new mare, Psyche, into the Basin. The Steppe was the closest that she dare go to their territory. She had only been there once, on Grey business, and she would not risk damaging a possibly business partner, just for her foolishness. Still, maybe she would see him...? Walking through the frozen land, Phae pulled her wings closer to her body trying to rid herself of the air's chill. Although it was BirdSong, some areas of Helovia never really warmed up. Although Phae's heart was heavy, there was one good thing in her life - and that thing was currently flying over her head. Stella. Stella was a secretary bird - a beautiful black and white bird, with a vibrant orangey-yellow face. Although she was still just a chick, her flight feathers had all grown in, and she had taken to the skies immediately. The God of the Earth had warned her that their telekinetic bond would be silent for a time, but Phae hardly cared. Stella was hers.

As she walked, and Stella glided, Phae picked up a strange scent on the breeze. Definitely masculine, but she could see no-one ahead. Picking up the pace she unfurled her wings, in the event that she needed to make a quick get away. As she came closer, she noticed a pale gray stallion laying on the frigid ground. Knitting her brows together, her green gaze narrowed as she observed Val for a moment. Trap? Her mind wondered. But why? Carefully, she flanked him on the right, extending her muzzle out to peer down at him from a safe 5ft distance. "Are you alright?" She asked, her voice soft, but without emotion. Looking to the skies, she motioned for Stella to stay back; the chick was too young to defend itself, if this was a trap.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM