the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

She watched the large grey stallion stir at her words, although not very enthusiastically. No, I’m not. You’ve seemed to catch me at a bad time I’m afraid. he replied as he moved to stand. She watched as pain etched across his face, and having been unable to conquer it, laid back down. But he didn't look injured, at least externally she could see no wounds. Curious.. she thought, feeling more confident that this was not a trap, but still wary nonetheless. I’m sorry I can’t stand up to greet you. My name is Valentine, and who are you darling.

Valentine...What a suiting name She thought, looking over his duo-toned mane and tail. Is he a member of the basin? - The steppe was close to the Aurora Basin, and he was a unicorn. It was entirely likely that he was, except that his greeting was so...un-hostile? her mind offered. Yes, that was it. She had sensed the hostility from the unicorns when she had led a party of Grey members there, weeks earlier. Hostility towards the non-horned members of their group. But perhaps the Basin members were only outwardly hostile when they were together? Or on their own land? Either way, the idea of flirting with the enemy seemed quite appealing.

Gently she moved closer to him, unfurling the wing closest to him, and letting her downy feathers brush the surface of his dappled coat. She brought her wing-tip up towards his shoulder, tracing the lines of his muscles as she did so, with just enough pressure to likely cause a pleasurable shiver. "I am Phaedra" She cooed, her voice soft and inviting. She gazed down at him, her eyes filling with feigned concern for his well-being. "What's got you down, sugar?" She asked smoothly, arching her neck as if to get a better look at him, but really, it was to emphasize the sleek lines of her lithe body, and to allow her mane to fall in pretty waves to her shoulder.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM