the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

This pegasus mare was strange. He looked at her as she talked, and something interested happened to him. She drew a fragile wing from her body, and traced his muscles. He shivered for a split second as she did this, and felt a strange feeling inside of him. What…what’s happening? These emotions were similar to him, and it had almost been lost to him completely. This mare was flirting with him. She was actually flirting…with him?He felt shock, and it was something that he hadn’t ever experienced before. Psyche was a fake being, as she would always be, but this was something genuine. Something real. He looked at her, hearing her call him sugar. Her eyes filled with concerned, and that image would be with him forever. She moved her head, making her hair fall into luscious waves around her head. She looked beautiful to him, and he almost didn’t know what to say. Almost. He quickly came up with a smooth response. He knew how to flirt; at least he thought he did.
“How nice of you to be concerned for me. I have recently been heartbroken…is there a chance your nurse? I could really use someone to patch me up.” He smiled at her, hoping she would take this as a hint that he was flirting back. He took it a step further, adding another compliment. “Has anyone told you how big and beautiful your wings are?” What the hell am I thinking? “Um…that came out wrong.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM