the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae watched a different emotion overcome the stallion as he reacted to her words. She chuckled inwardly, ever grateful at her abilities when it came to enticing the emotions of others. Is there a chance you're a nurse? He inquired, also revealing that he wasn't recently heartbroken. A look of genuine understanding briefly flickered in her green gaze - she knew that feeling all too well. Perhaps she and Valentine were more alike than either of them knew - both were brokenhearted by those who had never returned their love. The look didn't last long however, as it was quickly replaced by a mischievious smirk. "I'm not a nurse, sugar. But I bet I can think of a few ways to make you feel all better."

She took a step towards him, depleting the distance between their bodies, and positioning herself intimately at his side. Pausing only for a moment, she continued to circle around him, gently crazing his side every few steps to keep him physically aware of her presence. Has anyone told you how big and beautiful your wings are?....Uh. That came out wrong Phae laughed - a sound light and silvery, as she raised one of her tawny wings, moving to drape it over his back - in a gentle sweeping motion as she passed behind him. As she pulled it off, she let one of her longest flight feathers pause on his heart-marking. She cast a flirtatious look his way, tossing her head prettily. "I might have heard that before...But never from such a handsome stallion before." She cooed to him, fully circling him and halting just in front of him. "Whoever she is honey, she isn't worth it."

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away in the dark?
Because i've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM