the Rift

Fix A Heart (Phaedra)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

Her face was different for a second, and something flickered in her eyes. She had lowered her face towards his, be he was unsure of the reason. This mare was more cunning than she looked, and her flirting seemed to be just that, nothing more. The stallion didn’t mind, and the attention was nice, but he didn’t delve much more into it. His heart was still in pieces, and it was better for him to bottle it up. It was less now, better somehow as he had talked to the older stag Myrddin before he left the Aurora Basin for good. Strange how one little occurrence could change you in a flick of the hoof. He moved, trying to stand up, and successfully doing it this time. The pain was still on him, but it felt better now. He moved towards the mare slowly, his legs shaking a little from lying down.

“I’m sorry, did something I say bother you? It shouldn’t. Your nothing like the witch of the Aurora Basin, Psyche the DarkEmpress, I’m sure of that. As for being in the same herd as her, I’m not anymore, and am I now an outcast. I couldn’t live in the same herd as her for a moment longer, and I chose to leave.”
I was a mutual out casting, but he wouldn’t say that to her. It was unfortunate that it was the only thing him and the DarkEmpress could agree upon. He looked at the mare now, the strange spots on her side that were lighter than the rest of her body. Her wings were spotted too, and her eyes were a mixture of green and blue, like a shallow area in a far away sea. She couldn’t possibly be as bad as Psyche…could she?

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-24-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-08-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-12-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Fix A Heart (Phaedra) - by Phaedra - 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM