the Rift

They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ]

Sybil Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sybil was too enthralled rolling around in her mirth to notice the precious rabbit endeavoring to escape. She had no objective of ingesting the little bugger and had intended to let it leave with its life; however Mother Nature had other plans. Sybil had no knowledge of the feline’s presence until it hurdled from the tree and crushed its prey. It was the sound of the cracking of bones, like the snap of a thin twig, that really caught Sybil’s attention and she sat up abruptly, silencing herself. Snake like azure chasms searched the immediate area for the cause of the horrendous noise, hastily her eyes found the stygian barbarian and her horns perked with interest. Sybil watched as the rubicund liquid flowed in plenty from the cavernous wounds penetrating the hare’s neck. It trickled to the ground and contrasted well with the viridian of the fresh spring grass, pooling gracefully before the carnivore. Without warning Sybil broke into hysterics once again and fell back on her side, her body reverting back to its convulsions of laughter. There was no way to know what exactly she found so funny about the scene in front of her but apparently it was hilarious. After another moment Sybil collected herself and arouse yet again, looking back to the jaguar with a grin plastered to her maw.

Her tongue lapped at her chops with jealousy for she had aimed to let the rabbit live but was now lamenting that decision, it just looked so damned delicious. Sybil’s pits leisurely traveled from the inanimate form of the bunny, dangling from the jaws of the wild beastie, to the cat’s ancient voids as it scrutinized her persistently. She knew how vulnerable she was at that moment, that once the predator was done with its little nosh she could easily be the entrée, but no fear enveloped her. Perhaps she knew that the animal had no mind to eat her, perhaps she was hoping that it really just wasn’t that hungry, or the most likely option was that Sybil was just too demented to give a shit. The smile grew on her lips as she observed the sable mammal with a twinkle of jest in her optics. Imperturbably she began to lift herself from the earth, her slender limbs working to gain balance under her svelte figure. A soft laugh was emitted as she gathered stability on all fours once more and rotated to face the obsidian fiend.

“Well aren’t you a cute wittle kitty cat?! Are you enjoying your snacky snack?”

Sybil snickered and lowered her dome letting her audits fall back against her skull. The sneer that was ever present on her foul mug revealed her teeth this time, making her look almost just as deadly as the wildcat in front of her. Her serpentine appendage swayed behind her before slowly winding its way around her posterior leg and coming to rest, the tip nonchalantly twitching.

“Say what if Sybil was going to eat that? That was very rude you silly kitty meow.”

Sybil hissed impishly with a minor hint of malice to her words. Now that she thought about it what if she was going to eat that? The thought actually began to upset Sybil as she stared at the swarthy hued creature with a novel distain, examining it as it greedily ate every last appealing morsel. Turning her head to the side Sybil stared at the cat with one curious eye awaiting its next move. Quietly Sybil pondered if she would still have a jugular in a moment, or if the feline would; only time would tell.

{ ooc: a little odd, still trying to get used to her, sorry about the wait :D }

image credits

Messages In This Thread
They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-24-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Tribute - 01-03-2013, 04:00 PM