the Rift

They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

The stupid mare fell over in her hysterics again, and I growled softly, a low rumble that began in my chest and reverberated through the air. Who was this jacked-up mare? Had she been eating too many mushrooms? My tail-tip flicked in annoyance as she began to squeal at me. Nonsense. I was no itty bitty cat. Jesus! One would think oneself should respect a wild horse-eating predator. Still, there was no reason to avoid attacking her.

But I may as well enjoy a moment here with my shredded rabbit. My claws work deep into the soft downy fur, bits of meat embedded in between my claws, a rather uncomfortable feeling, but one that would go away should I transform into equine form. But why would I, when I can frighten away this mare with a good snarl and a swipe of my claws? Mares. They were idiots, stupid dumbasses who didn't know a thing about life.

Then the ugly, foul creature in front of me grinned, exposing teeth jagged. Her breath was hot, disgusting, filthy, impure; and I stood over my easy kill, bared my teeth just as she had. Who was she to dare and fight with a queen of battle? The mother of two chiefs? A fool, that's who. A lowly bitter peasant not even worth my time. Mares. I should just kill her, get rid of this beast befouling the earth with its presence. She was a crime, this leonine-tailed maiden.

I roar, a blasting thing that echoes through the forest and sets the birds a fluttering. My tail lashes, once, twice, and I snarl again. Leave before I make you.

Messages In This Thread
They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-24-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Mandrake - 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Tribute - 01-03-2013, 04:00 PM