the Rift

They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ]

Sybil Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sybil had never known how to comprehend and feel an assortment of emotions. From an early age it was apparent she wasn’t all there and her mother, before she too gave up on dear Sybil, had taught her the triviality of emotions. Fear being one of them. Even now as she stared this piceous beast in the eye, her potential grim reaper, there was not even an inkling of terror within her bones. Amusement was all that she felt. The world is a funny place, and if you can’t laugh you won’t survive. Though I suppose in cases like this it could get you slain too. Yet again Sybil had not learned to dread her demise, and even now as it might be upon her she didn’t recognize it. It was just another game, a dance with death.

When the jaguar roared Sybil rotated her crania back to behold the feline with both eyes. Her ears stood erect as she listened to the startled fowls make their escape; they were much wiser than she. Sybil hardly reacted but to emit a boisterous snort and retract her teeth. Pulling her dome back to its full height she studied the agitated feline with curiosity, wondering how many more buttons she could push within this monster. Gradually she lowered her hindquarters towards the earth, pulling her rear legs out to lie beneath her as she kept her anterior pistons straight to balance herself. The position she took was akin to one she’d seen many wolves sit in, but to see a horse sedentary like this surely must have been bizarre. Sybil let her tail flop to the side and twitch much like the cat’s appendage was, in mockery.

“Stupid kitty, stop yelling you’re giving Sybil a headache.”

Her tone was dull and after Sybil spoke she yawned, her boredom noticeable. Sybil could sense this creature was arrogant, that it had never been put in its place because of the advantage it had in these lands. However Sybil was sure of one thing and that was this feline had never dealt with an individual like her before, because she had nothing to lose and that made her lethal. Sybil was not one to fight often, and though she liked to toy with others she characteristically wouldn’t let it escalate into combat. Even now she would try and sway it from bloodshed, despite her apparent aspiration to rile the cat. Making eye contact with the demon her icy sliced chasms gazed into the wildcat’s voids and waited. For what exactly she did not know, but everything was so surreal to Sybil that it truly didn’t matter.

image credits

Messages In This Thread
They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-24-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Sybil - 01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: They're coming to take me away ha ha! [ open ] - by Tribute - 01-03-2013, 04:00 PM