the Rift

Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

The golden landed with a soft thud of heavy hooves upon the earth next to the spy, outstretched wings beginning to fold neatly against his hide. Ember was close behind, and the sharp grasp of her talons soon found their perch upon his back. Normally, she might find more interest in the air while Leander spoke to another pegasi, but her piercing gaze still lay intrigued by the flashy crane-like fowl on the stranger's body. It was, of course, not one of her exact kind, but a distant cousin of sorts. She let out a greeting call to the flouncing, young, neon-faced bird, before settling herself upon her bonded's broad back.

"Do you hide your name from everyone, or am I just special?" He quipped, grinning down at emerald eyes. She was smiling. Was that a good sign? She still seemed to have that same undaunted demeanor as she had back in the forest, but now there was some curiosity placed on her dainty features. He wondered where it had come from, and what more she could possible want to know from him. After all, if she knew about he and Faelene, than didn't she know everything there was to him? Except, of course, the past. His time before the Throat was long and reckless. The pretty little pip wold probably mock him for that too, if she had the chance.

The quick display of humor was surprising, to say the least. Such a stark contrast from the volatile, sarcastic girl he'd first met. Shaking a long mass of forelock out of his face, Leander let out a somewhat aghast chuckle of his own. "Don't worry, I wasn't tracking you. Not that you don't deserve it." Playful chords retorted. It almost felt wrong, watching her act as though they were old friends. He had caused her harm, and no matter how many times she might try and capture him, there was no excuse for it. There were few things that would cause him to cause any mare harm; even in the Battle of the Edge, he had kept his attacks trained on the males of their ranks. Even now, with Kri's clear lack of sensibility, he would not physically remove her from the Throat. Maybe it would be right to make her leave, but how could he hurt someone who had had thought was his friend? Even if Kri would cast him from the herd for merely disagreeing with her, he would not stoop to that level.

The fae's lithe form was moving closer, and the muscles under his tawny pelt tensed. He fought the urge to sidle away from her. There were no spirits controlling him now, though sometimes he needed reminding. Trying to suppress the guilt and unease that her presence inspired, he remained composed with a softer smile upon his lips. "Did you want to talk with me about something in particular?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember rights that I did wrong [Leander] - by Leander - 12-27-2012, 02:27 PM