the Rift

This is where I call home [Hale]

Hale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hale
The Valiant

"Of course I will show you." She winked at him then, the wink had a little bit of an edge to it.. Rearing and laughing, she took off, spraying sand everywhere. She leaned backwards completely on her haunches and leapt forward, sand sinking under her hooves. She leaned back, a cheeky grin on her face, and asked, "You coming?" Her graceful head tossed in the air and a small shriek of joy escaped her dark lips.
He couldn't be upstaged by this mare; he rounded his neck and tensed all of his muscles to appear twice as big as he was when relaxed. His muscles glistened and veins popped out across his body. His neck was massive and showed off his true power, the contours of it were extreme. He reared up so high he was almost upright and jumped into a gallop. His take-off was so massive that he left a dent in the sand. His hair flowed in the wind. Each stride was bigger than the last and though he wasn't the fastest of stallions, he was powerful. He ran up the dunes with ease and leaped over the tops. He caught up to Aisha and nudged her side playfully.
That was when he saw it, a huge lake lay below the dunes surrounded by many horses. They were all at ease and seemed to be connected to each other in some impossible way. It was a pleasant sight, and maybe even a little hopeful if only he could find a way to fit in.

"."

Messages In This Thread
This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-26-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Hale - 12-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: This is where I call home [Hale] - by Aisha - 12-27-2012, 06:23 PM