the Rift

Is there no one to congratulate me? [Open]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pluto had gone of for a walk on her own after finding out she was pregnant. She could tell her belly was swelling. A foal was obviously forming in her and it made her sick. All she wanted was to have a little bit of fun in life but soon she would be taking care of a foal. Great. I know how im going to be spending my time. She kicked at the hard layer of soil. Why had she been so foolish? Ok,she loved Xeno but she barely knew him still and now they had a foal? Just my luck.

Halting she started to nibble at some grass,trying to take her mind of things,trying to look at the brighter side of having a foal. She could think of nothing. Sighing she dropped the thoughts of having a foal. She had a bit of time to herself before she would return to Xeno. Hopefully the stallion didn't follow her. She needed to be alone for a while,meet some others. She had neglected her social life,only concentrating on her love life had it's toll. As in,having no other friends. She needed to get back up there. Throwing her head up she pricked her ears and called out in a booming neigh.

"blah blah blah."

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Torasin, Ktulu...no. Wait. Torasin, Kiba, Ktulu, Eytan? Eyetan? Ack! Torasin, Kiba, Ktu, Eytan, Tor, Zamoro, d'Art, Aviya, Svetlana....

Vermillion forced himself to continue reciting these names over and over in his mind. Ever since he had ventured to Helovia from Isilme, he had been desperately seeking his lost twin, Solomon. Each new Helovian he encountered, he immediately berated with questions about whether or not they knew his lost twin, or recognized Vermillion's lithe classical unicorn form. Until meeting Svetlana, he hadn't even considered the possibility that he was not the only one who might be looking for someone. What if along their journey, someone had met Solomon, but had not taken the time to remember him? His name, or his appearance? What if one day someone asked him for help, and he simply failed to recall their lost loved one?

As he heard the neigh across the field, his ears pricked forward with interest. Now, each new Helovian he encountered provided a two-fold possibility - the first being their possible knowledge of Solomon, but the second being the possibility that they might be lost, or looking for someone as well. Picking up a light trot, Vermillion's petite grey-palomino body moved easily across the field. His leonine tail flicked slightly as he proceeded, cresting a hill to spy Pluto below. His green gaze surveyed the area, but saw no one other than the pregnant mare. Curious? He thought, slowing his pace down to approach her at a polite speed. "Sorry, am I interrupting?" He inquired, wondering to whom the mare had been calling to.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Sorry, am I interrupting? Pluto twisted her neck to look in the direction of the caller. Pricking her ears she saw a stallion standing on a low hill. He had a creamy,golden white coat and piercing green eyes. Pluto immediately sped from a halt into a collected canter,arching her neck and letting her tail ripple in the light breeze her speed was creating,creating a rather pretty look. As she came closer she slowed to a collected trot and then to a walk, eventually halting by him. She may have a foal with her but it wasn't going to stop her from pulling of her pretty ways.

A silvery laugh rolled of her tongue as she threw back her pretty head,her mane flying back then falling neatly on her neck. She held a steady gaze with her diamond orbs as she spoke in a soft tone. "Do not worry,you are not interrupting anything." She raised her tail,bowing as she spoke her name. "I am Pluto,and you are?"

OOC:Sorry I don't have much muse :3

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Guess

[OOC: That's okay! We all have those days - don't feel compelled to reply. And also remember the word limit per post is now 250 minimum:3]

Vermillion's soft green gaze washed over the mare, taking over her features. He noted how her neck arched in a pretty way, emphasizing her feminity. Torasin and Kiba How her mane flowed in an almost artifical way, as if it's movements were only for his benefit. Ktu and Eytan. He listened to her laughter, silvery and appealing. Tor. Was it for his benefit? Vermillion, who had never been flirted with, or flirted before, had no idea. The whole idea was simply lost on him. Zamoro. He had never taken any interest in another mare, nor had one done so to him. He didn't believe that he was gay, or asexual, but then again nor did he have any evidence to suggest otherwise, having never felt any desire or lust towards, well, anyone. d'Art and his daughter.

Svetlana The mare, several inches taller than he, bowed lightly before him, telling him that he had not been interupting, and introduced herself as Pluto Pluto. Pluto, pluto, pluto. He repeated her name in his mind, branding it there with all of the others. Vermillion also took a moment to inspect the mare's apperance, apart from her flowy mane and flashy stance. He took in her wings, her duo-coloured body, her bulging stomach and laughing eyes. TorasinKibaKtuEytanTorZamoroTheDoctorHisDaughterSvetlana. Pluto Their names circled in his mind as he endlessly repeated them, forcing himself to remember. "A pleasure, Pluto" He countered, curling his muzzle towards his greying chest. He flicked his leonine tail inquisitively, tilting his head somewhat, pausing. "Ah! Where are my manners. Apologies, my name is Vermillion. It's just...ah-you see, I've lost my brother. Twin, actually. His name is Solomon, have you seen him?"

Although Vermillion had long ago conformed to the idea that Solomon was gone, he couldn't but help to feel a small shred of hope each time he inquired to another, about him. But maybe today will be different.. His mind always cooed, reassuringly.

- Snow White

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Looking over the stallion hints of gold in his over his side,almost like the blue dusting,started to glint in the light of the sun. A beautiful weapon spun out from his forehead,something Pluto had always admired. What would it be like to have a ready mare weapon,unique to you,rather then just teeth and hoofs? The tip of the weapon,sharp and unforgiving; a warning. A lions tail hung down from him,tufts of hair spiking out at the end. His pure Unicorn build was true to the first Unicorns there was. Grand,beautiful and mighty. Everything a Unicorn should be.

A pleasure, Pluto. A respectful nod was followed that she gaze upon in thanks to his respect. Ah! Where are my manners. Apologies, my name is Vermillion. She laughed slightly. It was a common mistake to be lost in thought in the presence of a stranger. Especially one so beautiful. she mocked herself sarcastically. Ok,she knew she was beautiful but she wasn't going to go and shout it out was she? Making sure all her hoofs were spread out evenly she raised her tail slightly. "Nice to meet you to Vermillion." She gazed at him,flicking a piece of her forelock out her eyes so that he could,if he wish,stare in the oceany orbs that she owned. Maybe he would get lost in the ocean,as Xeno had. Ha. I will not make that mistake again.

I've lost my brother. Twin, actually. His name is Solomon, have you seen him? His voiced defiantly seemed like he was searching for someone. Solomon? She paused looking over the stallions features again. Even if she hadn't physically talked to him she might of seen him,he would have at least some of Vermillion's features? Her mind scanned though all she had seen since she arrived but she hadn't really expect this happening to occur so she hadn't took notice of the surrounding horses. No. She didn't think she had seen Solomon at all. She paused slightly before ruffling her wings,gazing at him with more of a charm and making her voice soft. "I am sorry Vermillion I have not seen your brother." She paused. "I am guessing that is what brought you here?" She held the gaze of his emerald eyes,almost daring him in a charming way to stray away from the gaze that she held with him.

OOC:I have muse now:3 Also thanks for telling me that;) I'm gonna have to keep it in mind:)

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Guess

Vermillion's gaze had been locked on Pluto, patiently awaiting her reply. As such, he did notice the slight changes in her physical stance. He watched as she subtly changed the spacing in her hooves, evening out her stance. He noticed the way her tail lifted somewhat, allowing the hair to tumble in a beautiful free fall to the ground. Was this on his account? What could possible cause her to want to impress him. He watched these little changes with a muted fascination, his mind objectively recording the movements she made, the effect they had on her overall appearance, and the confidence they seemed to instil in her. Surely she's with child? He wondered, again puzzled by this flirtatious behaviour towards him. As she returned his greeting, she delicately tossed her forelock from her eyes. Oh! He was obviously supposed to say something, "You have beautiful eyes." He replied, rather uncertainly. That's what he was supposed to say, wasn't it? He smile awkwardly, blushing slightly.

Torasin, Kiba, Ktu, Eytan, Tor, d'art, his daughter, Zamoro, Svetlana, Pluto

Pushing his lips together, he nodded expectantly as she informed him that, like everyone else, she had not seen Solomon. Then, she was staring at him with those eyes again. Had he said something wrong..? Was he missing something? Why was she...looking at him like that? He blinked uncertainly, holding her gaze naively. Was this...a staring contest? He turned his head to the side slightly, unsure, but continued to look into her dazzlingly blue eyes. "Brought..me...oh, brought me here?" He began, muttering slowly, still hypnotized by her gaze and what it was supposed to convey. Shaking his head slightly, he forced himself to break her stare, and looked towards the east. "Did you mean here, here? Or Helovia? Or..? Well. Actually, I suppose yes, to both. Or, which ever one you meant, that is. Ehm..." He paused, closing his eyes and giving his head a small shake to right his thoughts. Nodding, once he was satisfied he had himself together, he opened them again, returning them to her gaze. "Right. Yes. I am here because of Solomon. -er. To look for him."

- Snow White

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Vermillion did not seem so sure about flirting as Pluto was. You have beautiful eyes. He blushed slightly as a uncertain smile emerged on his maw. She laughed kindly at his uncertain response to her un-forgetting eyes. His nod seemed slightly disappointed at her telling him that she hand't seen his twin and in a way,even just thinking about what if she had a lost sister,it made her quiet sad and more thoughtful then she usually was. And it being a twin he had lost? It must be like losing half of you. Is that how he felt now? Like half of himself was missing?

Brought..me...oh, brought me here? He voice stammered as if he had been lost in a world of his own. Did you mean here, here? Or Helovia? Or..? Well. Actually, I suppose yes, to both. Or, which ever one you meant, that is. Ehm... He shook his head then returned her gaze. Right. Yes. I am here because of Solomon. -er. To look for him. His stammering was kind of cute to Pluto. She laughed again,throwing her head back and ruffling her wings.

"You do not seem so familiar with flirting?" She was still laughing,silvery tones tolling of her tongue. "There are 3 steps. One,gear up." She raised her tail slightly high along with her head and fluttered her eyes slightly. "Two,complement." As he had done. "And three,go with the flow." Something he had tryed and failed at but it was cute. Cuter then what Xeno had been. Taking a step towards she turned at a slight angle,posing in a way a stallion should. Arching her neck,tensing her muscles,standing tall and proud. "See?" Relaxing her stallion posing she laughed,more freely as before.

She now turned back to the more serious matter of his brother Solomon,her eyes as big and kind as they had been before. She lowered her neck slightly to get more to his height as he was smaller then her. "I am sorry your brother hasn't been seen." She guessed she wasn't the first to be asked. "But I will help you find him if ever needed."

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Guess

Vermillion

She laughs a lot Vermillion thought to himself, watching the mare. His mind clouded as a vision of a young mare, who, coincidentally looked exactly like him, only more feminine, rushed to him. Her eyes were the same stormy blue as Pluto's. She was asking him something, Have you seen my sister Pluto? She laughs a lot. And in his waking dream, Vermillion nodded. Why of course. Laughing Pluto. Surely I know of whom you seek! The vision faded away, leaving a small smile on his velvety puzzle. If anyone ever was looking for this mare, he felt he could name enough prima facia characteristics to aid them.

Torasin, Kiba, Ktu, Eytan, Tor, d'art, his daughter, Zamoro, Svetlana, Pluto

Now she was asking him about flirting. Was he familiar with it? No... not in the slightest. But there she was laughing again and oh...what was she doing? She was going to show him? One. Gear up She was saying. He half inspected to her metallic sounds, like an engine, but instead she was just raising her tail and her head. It made her look....Like a statue? his mind offered. Ah. -maybe? What are good qualities of a statue? They are hard...they endure...they often represent someone famous or- But she was continuing before he could understand why she wanted to look like a statue. Two. Compliment. Oh Lord does that mean that I-... Did he flirt with her? Was she saying that any and all instances of a compliment meant one was flirting? Or only when it followed step 1? So as long as his head hadn't been raised, nor his tail, it didn't count? But also, he had a leonine tail; did that change things? Torasin, Kiba, Ktu, Eytan, Tor, d'art, his daughter, Zamoro, Svetlana, Pluto And Step three, go with the flow She took a step towards him, and suddenly he felt painfully aware of every part of his body. Now Pluto appeared to be cresting her neck in a very masculine way, standing tall and proud. But at 14.3, there was nothing really tall about Vermillion.

"Right. Okay then, so I er…Step 1." He rose his leonine tail high up, far too high in all likely hood, and strained is muzzle up and into the air. Be. A. Statue. He thought, trying to channel his inner alabaster, or jade, or whatever statues were made out of. Still in this strained position, he moved to step two. "You have lovely..er..that is, your feet. No. Scratch that, your wings are…blue and fluffy." Was that a compliment? What had he just said? Now go with the flow? Pursing his lips together, still not quite sure how to do this step, he took a large breath in, and held it. His tail was still up, and his muzzle was at about a 45 degree angle pointed upwards, putting a terrible strain on his back. With great effort, and still holding his breath, he puffed out his slender, almost feminine chest. His cheeks had started to colour red with the effort he was putting in. Finally, being able to hold it no longer, he exhaled in a sharp blast, slumping sideways and the lack of oxygen knocked him off balance. Righting himself, he nodded politely to Pluto, hoping never again to have to flirt in his life. "Thank you for the instruction."

Still feeling a little light headed, he listened as Pluto offered condolences about Solomon, and offered aid. "Well if you ever should see him, he looks just like me, only a little shorter. Ah..but - but, don't mention that. He gets quite sore about it. Also, he doesn't have a horn, only a small bump there….Don't mention that either." If Pluto were paying attention, she would have picked up on the fact that if his brother did not have a horn, then it made the possibility that the twins being hybrids, more than likely. He hadn't met any of the racist unicorns of Helovia yet, and so had no qualms about offering this information. I>Torasin, Kiba, Ktu, Eytan, Tor, d'art, his daughter, Zamoro, Svetlana, Pluto "If you were to see him, I am apart of The Grey. Any of our members could relay the message back to me."

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.
Cause you can kick me hard when I'm down.
down, down down.

- Snow White

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Pluto watched with amused curiosity as Vermillion tryed to flirt a bit more. Right. Okay then, so I er…Step 1. His tail lifted higher,to high perhaps,his neck stretched out with his muzzle high in the air. You have lovely..er..that is, your feet. No. Scratch that, your wings are…blue and fluffy. She shook her head down giggling slightly. It was cute how he tryed; and failed. Not that Pluto minded. Thank you for the instruction. She nodded guessing it was something he wasn't to keen on or comfortable with flirting. Well,not everyone is. She thought back to her meeting with Pheadra and Levi. Vermillion is defiantly not like those two. Pheadra was just mardy and couldn't bear others flirting with stallions she like and Levi just seemed to shift blame. It may not have been the best first meeting.

Well if you ever should see him, he looks just like me, only a little shorter. Ah..but - but, don't mention that. He gets quite sore about it. Also, he doesn't have a horn, only a small bump there….Don't mention that either. Solomon sounded touchy although Pluto understood why. Vermillion himself was small and if his brother was smaller then..he might not even be classed as a horse but a pony. Not that Pluto minded,just that...he would be small and to be the twin with just a lump for a horn? When your twin had a beautiful weapon sprouting from his head? Yes,it would be annoying.

"Maybe flirting isn't for you,eh?" She said with a slightly giggle. Swirling her ears round she checked for other sounds then turned her attention back to Vermillion. "If I ever see hims I will send message to you somehow."

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Guess

Vermillion

Maybe flirting isn't for you, eh? Vermillion smiled and shook his head, taking her giggle to mean that she wasn't disappointed in his performance. He would much rather be laughed at, than to disappoint another. "I would greatly appreciate that, Pluto." He said politely as she offered to contact him, should Solomon suddenly pop up. He was almost sure that that day would never come, but ever the optimist, Vermillion accepted her words at face value. Flicking his leonine tail, his soft green gaze washed over Pluto's stomach, which was considerably larger than it ought to be, given a mare in her physical condition. "So you're expecting? A--, uh. A baby that is. A foal. " He wasn't sure whether this was a good thing, and so refrained from saying so. His eyebrows raised slightly, as he focused his attention solely on her. His awkward boyish smile breached his lips as he naively wondered what having a child would be like. Likely, it would be more of a burden than searching for a lost twin, of that he was sure.

Vermillion absently wondered what it would be like to have a partner. He always had Solomon in his life, and had never considered the scenario he now found himself in, wandering through life alone. Was having a partner, like having a twin? Sharing everything, having someone to rely on..? That sounded pleasant to Vermillion. He wasn't so sure about the....well, the physical aspect of the relationship. Sure, he and Solomon had a scuffle every now and then but...of course nothing more. He felt the bond between he and his brother was nearly as strong as any other could be, so it didn't seem to him that adding a physical level to it was really adding anything. Dislodging himself from these unsettling thoughts, he refocused on Pluto with a polite smile.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.
Cause you can kick me hard when I'm down.
down, down down.

- Snow White