the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Sometimes Tor regrets. Sometimes she struggles through. Sometimes, she wonders what would happen if she settled down for once. When she had arrived in the Endless Blue, she didn't know. She was enjoying the smell of salt and the whisper of breezes in her ears, but did not enjoy the memories so much. Ophelia. Where had her heart-sister gone? They had been close, from the start, and the mare had disappeared. Where? Not once since Birdsong had she caught scent of the white unicorn. Damn.

The draft was trotting quietly, letting the roar of the ocean sound out her thoughts, pretending the ocean salty was washing away the bothersome thoughts. Faelene was right- this world did push you back, one step at a time, then two forward. It felt like she was moving backwards. But she was only moving forwards. At least that was what the white and gray mare told herself. Time to renew and time to begin again. That is what Birdsong was for.

Yet she couldn't forget everything she had done here in Helovia. It was impossible. She just had to... figure it out. Speak to Lace eventually. Learn and live and move on past her stupid heartbreak and getting high on mushrooms and... wow. I'm not Tor anymore. Tor, two months ago, would not have done that. The change, the draft could only imagine, was for the worst, not the better.

Life only kept getting more complicated, and look ahead, there is a handsome black Friesian to confuse matters more, if that is possible. "Hello?!" The nearly-white draft calls, drifting closer to the panting stallion.

T O R

Image Credit [Bottom of Page]
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-31-2012, 06:57 PM