the Rift

Bring Me Full Circle [Open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

The mare's voice is nearly washed away with never ending sound of the sweeping waves, and he cocks an ear to the side to get a better listen on what she was saying. The land in which she had been born, Li'Nal, was unknown to the Friesian. He had traveled many places in his own days, whether for leisure or for an ambush attack on an enemy, but there were still countless lands that he had yet to see and hear of. It sounded as if she had had a pleasant start to life, at least until she had been asked to leave. It had not been a direct question to her, of course, and it was for the welfare of her family, her herd; a noble act indeed, one he was not sure he could bring himself to do.

The Lost Forest was another land virgin to his ears, and the very thought of it had him wanting to know more. But when she spoke of the very Shaman who had trained her, his interst shifted, and he turned his head to to get a better look at the mare. An equine with the powers to heal; it was a foreign concept back in Vallhea, and he had not been in Gassul long enough to remember much other than the bloody battles he had been thrust in to. "You are noble," he spoke up once she had finished, his words simple, "I'm unsure whether I could do that or not."

Now, she seemed to want a story from him. There was so much to tell, so many things that had happened in his ten years of life, and yet there were some events that he simply didn't want to touch on. He wasn't ready for that yet, not again. "I was born in a land called Gassul," he began, lifting his head slightly as he recalled those memories from so long ago, "That is where I began my training to becoem a soldier. I was there for almost four years, before a volcano errupted and scattered those in my clan. So I wandered alone for six months." Now, a low chuckle escaped his throat, and he found himself wondering just how Tor might react to the next part of his story.

"Then, would you believe it, a group of elves managed to catch me. They let me settle for some time, but then they started to try and ride me, but I wouldn't have it." He let out a breath then, allowing his head to drop back to it's normal position. "Long story short, one of them finally did it. I came to trust that boy with my life, and I carried him to victory through many battles in the name of Vallhea." A pang of guilt and sadness filled the Friesian then, but before they could take grip, he managed to focus back on the sight of Tor, and flashed a warm look to her. He would not be surprised if she turned up her nose at the thought of being ridden, to give in to some two-legged creature and become their pet; but that wasn't what it had been, not at all.

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-27-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Destrier - 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Bring Me Full Circle [Open] - by Tor - 12-30-2012, 09:26 PM