the Rift

A New Beginning✸ [Open]

Epona Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yet another horse joined the ever so growing group as epona was beginning to get a bit anxious. But this mare was small, less intimidating. She thought, another winged one? She observed this mare closely, slightly arching her maw forwards inhaling a trace of her scent. A faint grin pulled at her muzzle before releasing her neck back into its normal position. Her long silken tail twitched with anxiety as she began to take a few steps backwards. All of these horses? Who am i to know if they are to plot against me? After all, her bad luck with previous equines showed. Her eyes narrowed, mentally pulling herself together before snapping back to reality. Just in time though it seems. The pure black mare, Orinthia, spoke with that fun loving friendly tone of hers. "Thank you for your compliment levi." Levi, the strong winged one, with a confident gleam in his eyes. She observed him once more, a curious but cautious look upon her face. She looked him straight in the eye, and strangely found him quite attractive. She shook the thought from her mind. Then, she turned her attention to Kanti for a brief moment. She seemed like a happy positive mare, wanting to please. She smiled upon her, but ever so softly. Then the black mare spoke again, this time her name came upon the subject. "Tell me Epona, how long have you been here? Are you a fighter? I can see fading scars on your pelt, If I am intruding, please tell me, but do you mind telling me more about yourselves, I always love meeting new horses." How long has she been here? What a foolish question, she already knows that I am a bloody newcomer! An immediate abrupt snort carried an echo among the surrounding trees. She though to herself for a moment. Maybe i should take a liking to these strangers, unlike previous encounters.. She plastered a fake smile along her maw as she spoke with a confident but edgy tone. "Well, i assure you, not long. I have been a wanderer all my life." She nodded her head in assurance. "I always one up for adventure." The mare had mentioned her scars, which had brought her back to unforgiving memories. How dare she remind me of these! She winced her eyes for a brief moment, taking everything she had not to blurt out horrid language and lung forwards in attack. The reminder of these scars she bares is just to much. She spoke softly and calmly, holding back EvErYtHiNg. "I do apologize, but i wish not to speak of such things." A small snort shuddered her shoulders, releasing built up tension. She felt pressured with such questions, so she thought she might lay a few on the mare. "This helovia, how long have you resided?" She lifted her neck to look at the tops of the trees, gazing with her deep crimson pools. It relaxed her to the bone, cooling down any energy that was released during that blasted question of hers. It was indeed a beautiful forest. But was she planning on staying? She didn't know. Epona lifted her chest, slightly arching her neck giving her a confident appearance out of her. She was confident in this group but only to an extent. She then turned her attention to the stallion, the gentle breeze blowing her ivory mane with it. She tilted her head to the side, opening her maw to speak. "And you, Levi I presume?" She said with a grin slowy growing across her maw. "Dragon throat soldier? Inform me of this place, what is it like?" Her tone was almost demanding, before realizing it was to late. She was curious about this equine beast, glinting her crimson pools.

(Your fine! xD At least someone has a life outside these computer walls! :3 Thanks! I love Orinthia as well! Things are getting edgy as it goes along though..hehe. :P Yes of course! I will post a reply.

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning✸ [Open] - by Epona - 12-26-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:17 AM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Epona - 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Orinthia - 12-28-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Kanti - 12-28-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Lusana - 12-28-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Epona - 12-29-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Lusana - 12-29-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: A New Beginning✸ {OPEN} - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:22 PM