the Rift

Be great in act, as you have been in thought. [rescue]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen
I tread the edge silently, my longing to go home grew so intense that I was distant from any world but the inside of my cage. I scream and beat against the walls waiting for my time to escape without marks. I could not risk becoming injured without having a good cause. Battle called and beckoned at me and I would not fail it with injuries. So I waited. Waited for my perfect chance to go on and leave. In the distance, over the bitter cold silence, I hear my name called. I ponder for moments, waiting to register if I was hearing shit or not. In hope I move my gait to a fast gallop. Sand is so hard to maneuver in, so hard to get your legs pumping, but I do not fail to make my try worth it. There was purpose and hate in my step, I was unsure if one of Kri's children awaited for my appearance like I was a slave or if it was time for me to go home.

But I see a familiar face. The arabian, black with a fiery red mane. So familiar but yet I held a keen dislike for her. Perhaps it was the day with Xanthos that reminds me of why I feel such ways towards her. Though she too has come for my rescue and I will not hold her accountable for her daring actions any further. I am though cautious around her, mmm.. cautious would be weak, I am very keen to watch her and wait for a reason to attack. My movements slow upon arrival, I am weary of how I should be. Perhaps this is a trick my mind is playing, this darkness inside my cage is filling to my head and I know I'm drowning in some fake world Kri has made. Just to further my torture and distance me much. She does not teach me a lesson, instead she instigates my fuel and helps me start a fire. This fire will lead me to war and in war I will hold her in the grasps of my hooves as she squawks for air like the damn bird she is.

Silver eyes look roughly to the two mares but deep inside I am thankful for them to come. I can not be too thankful for this could be a trick. So I look to the side, back, up and then move forwards. "Wonderful to see my own kin again." it had been so long, "The armor suits you well." Lupus was my first sign of hope and I was thankful for the chance to meet him and bring me from my solitude inside my mind. Still though I am drunken in confusion and I continue to fall into a chaotic state of mind. I feel dangerous and invincible, two combinations are horrible for both the holder and the one to deal with such amount of force. Those who are insane are unpredictable, unstable and not worth trust. You must be cautious of them, weary of their next move, so watch me if you dare. I will give no signs or warnings as such, but I will fall from sanity just as I have fallen from my queen ship. What fools to have ran me from the throne, I was raising them higher than before. Higher than ever.

[ooc- adjusted accordingly to fit the updated thread.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be great in act, as you have been in thought. [rescue] - by Elizabeth - 12-26-2012, 08:54 PM