the Rift

Shadow in the Distance [Joining - Open]

Demolisher Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Demolisher
standing in the hall of fame
Mare | Unicorn | Black | 3 Years

The black mare had a dream. She was the shadow of a herd. Windtossed Foothills. Will my dream ever come true? Demolisher thought to herself. Her heart ache with eagerness of becoming a shadow. She was really mean but also very sneaky. But I'm so up to myself I have no chance. The mare sighed and walked into a green forest of Helovia. Home. She looked around with amazement. Ever since her own herd had been chased and caught by humans she wondered alone. Her lost love had been abusive to her. After those mistakes, Demo never forgiven herself, for she had been the lead mare. Demolisher turned into a monster. A mean monster. Nobody dared to come near.

Demolisher snorted and reared into the sky. She pawed the invisible air and then landed with a thud. She smirked but then continued to walk with a frown. "Demo, you're so stupid thinking anyone will let you enter their herd." Demolisher sighed and snorted once again. Her three white socks shined like snow also her star. The black horn that stood out of the white figure was dark, dark as night. Demolisher was proud of her built frame, for she was strong. Demo nickered for awaiting reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
occ - blah.
do do do
think think think
"talk talk talk"

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Walking between the trees of the Threshold I watch as an insignificant mare move wildly. With pointless wrecking. As her hooves thrash the air a cold smile crawls across my maw. Green hooves began to move through the trees as I drank in her form. My own body loomed over her greatly by two hands, my muscles could crush hers in an unpleasant smack of bodies, her black hide did not scars. She was seamless and therefore careful. A force of nothing. I could tear apart her giant ego with one thrust of my horn through her sickly throat.

I pass the option to attack her and instead stop feet from her. Craning my neck to extend the two foot long, thick, and extremely dangerous dagger from my head to a stance ready for war. My green eyes watch her with my amount of pride and bitterness. "If you seek a permanent home I will enjoy your company on the journey back," I pause, eyeing her with concern to watch for her next move "I am on my way back." my offer lingers in the air. My tone is rather brusque and rough, showing the amount of arrogance I posses. Along with the bitter cruel ways I feel. I will not though, pass up on a good equid to join among the ranks of my herd.

"Or you can stay here and find your own way." I finally add. Annoyed with any fact she may turn down my offer and ask for guidance else where. If she did not find comfort in my company with my offer, I would not give her the satisfaction of finding her way through me. So I stand there. Tall body and muscles ready to move. My tail slams roughly against my hocks as I wait impatiently for an answer. I really need to work on this small talk or perhaps my attitude, I will get no where with such a short temper.
somelines @ deviantArt.com

Demolisher Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Demolisher
standing in the hall of fame
Mare | Unicorn | Black | 3 Years

Snorting loudly the mare smirked at the large firm stallion. She flickered her harks as she listened to his words. She pinned her ears as she listened to the last sentence and then backed up, pawing at the earth. "Okay, but I don't like to talk much." She said quietly. She looked at the mighty stallion and knew she had no chance against him. He was to much for her small kind.

Demolisher relaxed a little and forward to the stallion, leaving a few feet between them. Watch it, Demo. She thought to herself. He's big and with squish you. She snorted and nodded to the brownish stallion. "The name is Demolisher," She paused for a few minutes and then spoke again, "and you are?" Demo let a small nickering sound escape her maw but it soon ended with a quiet snort.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
occ - Sorry it's so horrible. :/ It was 12:10 in the morning. Bed time.
do do do
think think think
"talk talk talk"

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Her words only proved to further my downing mood. It was pure annoyance the childish way in which she took words. There was no intelligence lingering behind her vocals, she was good for one thing and one thing only. A broodmare. The body was small and thin, built for running not war and the horn she held was small and no where near as mighty as my own. This mare is a pathetic excuse of nothing but we are who we are and I will accept her presence for I feel she will perhaps add in number to the herd. I stop merely feet from her face. My looming cranium stopping tall above hers and I curled my horn down as she reversed in her own annoyance perhaps. My threat was obvious but the words that fall from my mouth are nothing to prove it true, "Perfect." if she didn't want to talk, I would be far from someone to start conversation.

As she relaxes my own ears pin in a threatening manner once more and I step her way again. I am to be feared not trusted. You will trust me in a fearing manner, don't worry though, I will kept you toasty and safe behind my forceful wall. "Miltiades." I provide her with my name. Disgusted with her name, Demolisher. The mare would crush nothing and everyone would walk around her. It was deceiving. No just pure ignorance to name a foal such unless you know they are destined for greatness. "Follow or don't." I snort directly towards her face. Horn still curved at her and face looming with arrogance. To be feared is all I need. I must though, relax myself and leave this fear mindset behind. Doesn't seem to suit me too well. I move past her. Directly walking away. Towards home. If she follows she follows. If not, that's her own ignorance.

[ooc- you can make a post in the Foothills but you'll probably need a leads or an important ranked member to accept you for good.]
somelines @ deviantArt.com