the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Oh how Phaedra had changed since she walked through the very glade that Catillatio found himself in. She had come to this land frightened out of her wits - the sort who would run regardless of who came calling. She had come here vowing never to fall in love, yet had foolishly done so. Her green gaze clouded for a moment as she thought of Tolio, but those thoughts were quickly banished. She would never let his weakness influence her again. The only trait she really had retained, were her skills when it came to men. Phae was a natural beauty, even moreso now that she exuded confidence and did not cower before others as she once did. There was a time that Phae flirted with men for protection; so that they would see her as some beautiful thing that was theirs to protect and do with what they pleased. Now, after joining the Grey she didn't feel as though she needed constant protection, but that had never stopped her from flirting.

Today, she was teaching Stella, her companion, how to spy. The small black and white bird sat on her withers, peering around with great interest. Stella, a secretary bird, resembled a crane in many ways, but had the hunting instincts and drive of a bird of prey. Her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face surveyed the area, before finally looking back to Phae. She opened her mouth to trill, which Phae deftly indicated not to, with a curt shake of her head. Closing her mouth sulkily, Stella nodded towards where the mare and stallion where, looking inquisitively at the sooty mare. Phae nodded, and silently moved through the glade, towards the two.

As Phae entered, the sunlight filtered off of her sooty palomino coat brilliantly, highliting her odd bird-catcher spots. Her cool green gaze apprised the stallion with great interest, completely ignoring the mare. Phae had a dislike of mares, but at least this one was ground bound, and posed no threat to her. Still, she just appeared to be...standing there. Maybe they had both entered the glade at the same time..? Still, the mare did not seem like she would fit in with The Grey, but the stallion on the other hand...Her green gaze sparkled as she cocked her head flirtatiously towards the large dun stallion. She strode towards him with an almost feline slink, her wavy sandy mane falling in loose curls to her shoulders, neatly covering the large green amulet that she wore. She smelled of cinnamon and lilac - her scent wafting towards him on the light breeze. Halting a few feet away, her green gaze once again washed over him with interest. "Welcome to Helovia" She said demurely, her words light and conversational.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM