the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae's green gaze watched with interest as the stallion brushed past the other mare, moving forcefully in her direction. She was not surprised, of course, to be the focus of his attention; that was her intention all along. She stood straighter as his approach ended, her hooves perfectly spaced to demonstrate her impeccable heritage; her andalusian lines added length to her lithe frame, while her arabian heritage made her slender and dainty. She did have to look up into the stallion's eyes, for he stood taller than she by several inches. In doing so, she took the opportunity to toss her head ever so slightly as she elevated it, causing her sandy mane to flow in waving curls down to her shoulders. Phae smiled wryly as the stallion spoke of stalking the land and gathering information. Bullshit. she thought, as an amused smiled brushed her lips. Her head tilted skeptically as she waited for him to finish.

For a moment, she was unsure how to proceed. She could simply put him in his place - she was a spy after all, and knew for a fact that he had not be scouring Helovia, at all. Or, she could simply continue to be her vixen-self, and let him think that his facade was working. Perhaps a little of both?

"Have you now?" She asked, slinking forward, her eyes wide with feigned interest. "How interesting that we haven't run in to each other yet." She cooed, her voice flirtatious. Now only about a foot away from him, she pressed herself closer, though not touching his body, just enough to make the primitive emotive part of him aware of her decidedly feminine presence. Passing his flank now, she turned her head to look into his odd green eyes. "For I am a spy for a mercenary group here>" She confided, ever proud to be a part of the Grey. Although the accusation was light, it was unmistakable. He stank of the threshold; he hadn't been anywhere else in Helovia, but if he knew anything about The Grey at all, he should know better than to bullshit one of their spies, especially when it came to spying. As she continued around the back of him, she let her concern with his lies wash off of her; it didn't matter anyway. And if he wanted to play the part of a spy, maybe he would have a place in The Grey, after all. As the flanked his left side now, she extended one of her wings, moving to trail her longest flight feather along the odd markings on his side. The touch would be soft and delicate, strong only enough to illicit a pleasurable sensation. As she did this, she again met his gaze. "A plague you say?" She inquired demurely, trailing her feather along the muscles of his shoulder, in what she intended to be a gesture which would make him feel more masculine. As she finished her circle, standing in front of him again, her gaze glowed with a deep sensual light. "How fascinating."

[OOC: Skipping Orinthia as per the 48 hour rule, and with Loon's permission.]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM