the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

As the pegasus made her move to circle around him, he realized she was pulling him into a trap. She made her first mistake thinking she could force him to admit to lying, even though he had not. Her second mistake was thinking that her flirtatious behavior was working because it wasn't. He snorted at the feel of her feather on his skin and kicked out roughly with a hind leg to dig the hoof into the ground with impatience. He fixed her with a glare of intense, controlled rage.

The black mare made her mistake in assuming that he smelled of Spring and dirt. True, he took on the scent of this place because he'd been here for 3 days, but taking a deeper whiff of him would reveal the scents of ice, salt, and ash, indicating that he'd been to the north, and to the west, passing Helovians Heart on the way at least twice. There were also traces of pine sap, and stone. He'd been everywhere. He did not waver his gaze away from Phaedra, not once.

"A good spy gathers intelligence without bringing attention to himself. If you want proof that I've been here longer than I let on, fine. I know that this land is called Helovia, and that it is ruled by gods and goddesses, just like my homeland. However, where mine had 8, this place only has four, the gods of sun, moon, earth, and spark. I also know that this place is split into four main herds who make their homes in the general areas of the cardinal directions. Most of this I know from rumors that spread around my homeland, however I had not known they were true until I wound up here. I had to travel from the western shore to get to where I am now, so I've verified most of the rumors as true or false. I could even hazard a guess at your names, however, I won't embarrass myself by trying. My name is Catillatio. However, you may call me Tio. Still think I haven't been doing anything?"

He asked with a stern glance between the both of them. "If you'll excuse me, I have an army to build. I don't have time for exchanging pleasantries with a couple of mindless mares." He chided, pawing the ground with his forehoof in the familiar anticipation to be off... doing something productive.

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM