the Rift

Aspiring Fires[OPEN]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon
Photobucket

Actions "Speech" Thought

By the gods, this mare is either very brave, or the worst of the idiots.

Tio's ears flickered, as though he were fighting the urge to flatten them against his skull. A blazing rage had begun to boil beneath his exterior and his mask of chivalry was cracking. The insanity was beginning to unravel itself for her to see, as the rage he felt smoldered in his eyes and caused his scarred nostrils to flare. If either of these mares had any sense at all, they would both run. However, Tio was managing to keep himself under control... for now.

"I meant no affront, my dear Phaedra. Keep in mind that I have not been here long enough to gain any actual knowledge of my new home. I do find myself, however, in need of a guide. You'd be useful to me, if you feel so inclined. Think about it Phaedra...." Tio snorted as he began to mirror her earlier actions and circle her. His muddy tresses falling into his eyes as he lowered his head in a snake-like motion. As a stallion, this behavior was typical of a male whose intent was to add a mare to his herd.

In Tio's case, he was actually scrutinizing her from every angle, judging her physical condition and through that, guesstimating how much use she would be to him. Tio's methods for conquest were simple- he needed a band to challenge a lead, and the first thing he usually looked for were mares. In his mind, he could not be considered a worthy stud that other stallions would follow, if he could not keep control of at least 4 mares. In any case, he was unused to not having a small harem following him wherever he went and that made him all the more determined to win this one over. He seemed to have forgotten all about the black draft breed behind him. He'd had more than his fair share of heavyweights in his life, and he didn't want to be reminded of her by having Orinthia around on a regular basis.

"When I take a land for my own, as my first follower, you would be justly rewarded by becoming my lead mare. I think you would be beautiful as a Sultana, or a Queen... where we attack all depends on where you think we should go." His Tennessean drawl softened as he spoke, trying to persuade her to follow him. The rage in his expression dissipated to one of apology. If anything, Tio was skilled in the art of seduction. He'd only ever had one rejection from a mare in his entire life and it was best that he not think of her either.

When he completed his circle, he stood in front of her and raised his head to look her in the eyes. "What do you say? Will you be my guide?" He asked, still putting on the masculine charms of a master. When he'd stopped, he'd actually stopped into a position that was... well, handsome in it's way, expressing all the best parts of his conformation. His weight was squared on his front legs and his back legs were stretched out behind him, causing the muscles in his hindquarters to bulge lightly with the strain. It also caused his back to slope beautifully and his tail carriage to be more pronounced. His neck was thick and sloping and his mane, while tangled and splashed with white, fell in a cascade down both sides of his neck, wherein, the poll section fell on his left, the majority of it of his right, and the wither section was split in half and fell on both sides.

Messages In This Thread
Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-27-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 12-29-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Orinthia - 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-02-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Catillatio - 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Aspiring Fires[OPEN] - by Phaedra - 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM