the Rift

the WANDERER'S TALE

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

come, let it be... another fable to decree...

PART ONE:: Birdsong Year Two
ch. one: it has come to pass || Nadira stumbles into Helovia and meets Osiris and Boltar - Accepting Bolatr's invitation to the Foothills.
ch. two :: a wanderer's tale || Currently an open thread with apollo and tamira

ch. three :: fear feast :: boggart boss || Currently an open thread (companion drop)
ch. four :: what's so great about being a lady || Currently an open thread with lakota and naberius

ch. five :: a home for all || Currently an open thread with adeamus and romani

Thoughts
Normal Post
"Previous Speech"
"I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Code:
<center><table width="500" bgcolor="#cfc4b4" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-color:#618169; border-width:3px; border-style: solid;">
<tr>
<td style="padding-bottom:10px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:20px;"><p><font color="#4b3d41" size="-2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; line-height:14pt"><em><strong>it has come to pass...</strong></em><br />
  <br />
<i>Thoughts</i>
Normal Post
<i>"Previous Speech"</i>
<font color="#618169">"I am talking."</font>
  <br />
    <br />
    </font>
<hr />
<font color="#4b3d41" size="-2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="letter-spacing:2px; text-align:justify">
  <br /><center><em><font size="-1">N A D I R A</font></em><BR />the essence of timeless beauty</center>
  </font></td>
</tr>
</table></center>
</center>

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

“Leto! Where are you?”

NADIRA is her name. She is my mother. I can hear her calling for me, but I do not want to come down. I angle my wings slightly, as I coast over Helovia, my home. I am not stupid. My mother keeps telling me my father is Tharos, but I know better. Tharos does not fashion wings like I do because he is an equine. Plain. Simple. An ivory horn adorns my mother’s crown. She is a classic unicorn. She is very delicate in her mannerisms and behavior, very kind and gentle. I have not witnessed her angry or mad with me since I can remember. I like her, though sometimes I can tell she is not all she lets others believe. She has a darker side, and someday I will know everything.

I also adorn a horn, though it is not quite the same fiber as my mother’s. My blue eyes take a gander below my soaring body. I love the air, the rippling sensation as the wind tosses my feathers aside. It comes my blue and white silks like banners and I smile in satisfaction. Nothing in more pleasurable than being alone to venture the unknown, or eaves drop from a canopy. What a glorious way to spend my time. I have so many secrets dying inside me. Stories I want to tell. But I am smart. Everything comes at a price, so I have observed, and when the price is right, then I will share my deep findings.

There is one more thing I have kept to myself. Even NADIRA does not know this. But I have the ability to create a force field around me. I wander if at some point I would be able to pulse that force field and move things. Wouldn’t that be cool? Or even putting a force field around another would be something willing to try. I will have to work on that one. Maybe start out small, with bunnies, or other little critters. Of course, I will do this when I am totally alone, and not with Mesec.

The sun today is quite bright. Under it’s luminescence, I can feel the tingle of my iridescent blue swirls sparkle. Under the dark of night, with the moon’s light, my swirls glow. It is quite exciting and cool. Also, I have duo wings. You know how like a butterfly has two layers, well so do I. I haven’t seen another pegasi on Helovia with wings like mine. But that is okay. I take pride in knowing I am the only one. It makes me different. Special even, and I like that.

I really have no agenda today. Just scoping out potential sources of new information. NADIRA believes I just run about with no supervision whatsoever and play hide and seek like a good little filly. But I am too mischievous to be chasing butterflies, or smelling flowers. I want to learn, to know things. I am always asking questions. I can tell when Mesec has had enough. But I think he is warming up to it, because sometimes he will tease me when I haven’t inquired about something he knows is on the tip of my tongue.

Lately, my interest has been in the Grey. And supposedly, the underground group known as the Plague. Granted, I know my coloring doesn’t allow me to blend into my surroundings, but I hear things. I am an excellent eavesdropper. Someday, I hope to know everything there is to know about Helovia and all of its inhabitants. I want to be hired, independently as a double spy, and work for myself. I would work for the bad guys and the good guys… or girls. Whatever they prefer to be called. Either way, having magic is definitely a plus for what I plan on wanting to do with my life. Why try to be good at something you are not. I just happen to know I am a good spy. That is why I know Tharos is not my father.

© Image to RiNymph

Code:
<center><table background="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/069/2/9/294d746a61af07e136f712a0f3f83937-d5xlrzb.jpg"width="750" height="469" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
    <td style="text-align:justify; font-family:Georgia; font-size:10px; line-height:16px color=#000000"><marquee style="margin-left:425px; margin-bottom:20px; margin-top:20px; padding-top:10px" width="300px" height="390px" class="html-marquee" direction="up" behavior="scroll" scrollamount="1" >
“Leto! Where are you?”

NADIRA is her name. She is my mother. I can hear her calling for me, but I do not want to come down. I angle my wings slightly, as I coast over Helovia, my home. I am not stupid. My mother keeps telling me my father is Tharos, but I know better. Tharos does not fashion wings like I do because he is an equine. Plain. Simple. An ivory horn adorns my mother’s crown. She is a classic unicorn. She is very delicate in her mannerisms and behavior, very kind and gentle. I have not witnessed her angry or mad with me since I can remember. I like her, though sometimes I can tell she is not all she lets others believe. She has a darker side, and someday I will know everything.

I also adorn a horn, though it is not quite the same fiber as my mother’s. My blue eyes take a gander below my soaring body. I love the air, the rippling sensation as the wind tosses my feathers aside. It comes my blue and white silks like banners and I smile in satisfaction. Nothing in more pleasurable than being alone to venture the unknown, or eaves drop from a canopy. What a glorious way to spend my time. I have so many secrets dying inside me. Stories I want to tell. But I am smart. Everything comes at a price, so I have observed, and when the price is right, then I will share my deep findings.

There is one more thing I have kept to myself. Even NADIRA does not know this. But I have the ability to create a force field around me. I wander if at some point I would be able to pulse that force field and move things. Wouldn’t that be cool? Or even putting a force field around another would be something willing to try. I will have to work on that one. Maybe start out small, with bunnies, or other little critters. Of course, I will do this when I am totally alone, and not with Mesec.

The sun today is quite bright. Under it’s luminescence, I can feel the tingle of my iridescent blue swirls sparkle. Under the dark of night, with the moon’s light, my swirls glow. It is quite exciting and cool. Also, I have duo wings. You know how like a butterfly has two layers, well so do I. I haven’t seen another pegasi on Helovia with wings like mine. But that is okay. I take pride in knowing I am the only one. It makes me different. Special even, and I like that.

I really have no agenda today. Just scoping out potential sources of new information. NADIRA believes I just run about with no supervision whatsoever and play hide and seek like a good little filly. But I am too mischievous to be chasing butterflies, or smelling flowers. I want to learn, to know things. I am always asking questions. I can tell when Mesec has had enough. But I think he is warming up to it, because sometimes he will tease me when I haven’t inquired about something he knows is on the tip of my tongue.

Lately, my interest has been in the Grey. And supposedly, the underground group known as the Plague. Granted, I know my coloring doesn’t allow me to blend into my surroundings, but I hear things. I am an excellent eavesdropper. Someday, I hope to know everything there is to know about Helovia and all of its inhabitants. I want to be hired, independently as a double spy, and work for myself. I would work for the bad guys and the good guys… or girls. Whatever they prefer to be called. Either way, having magic is definitely a plus for what I plan on wanting to do with my life. Why try to be good at something you are not. I just happen to know I am a good spy. That is why I know Tharos is not my father.

</marquee></td>
  </tr>
</table></center>