The Wondrous Fields [Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

[OOC: It's ON! ]

Although Phaedra could not see the flirtatious winks that Pluto was throwing Levi's way, she knew enough tricks of the trade to know that when one tilts her head, as Pluto just now did, her gaze was supposed to be something Phae ought not to see. A few words perhaps? No.., it was only brief. A look then, A smile? A wink? Whatever it was, it caused a competitive and protective rush to hum through Phae's lithe body. In a way, she was intrigued that there was another mare here who might be half as good with men as She, but more so she viewed this is a game, and Phae never lost. This mare simply had no idea who she was dealing with, nor the cards that Phae had up her sleeve.

Step 1. The change in Phae was subtle, but the effect was unmistakable. As she stood, her tail raised ever so slightly; her hair had become a cascading mess of curls and waves due to her time spent so close to the ocean; the humidity lovingly scrunching up her sandy locks. Now, her tail billowed with tantalizing softness in the breeze. She ensured her dainty hooves were spread evenly apart, emphasizing her perfect arabian and andalusian heritage which gave her body long and lean proportions, while still retaining the slender arabic lines. Her wings had lost their odd brilliant white colour, thankfully, and were now back to their pleasing tawny with vague interruptions of deep purples and browns, imitating the wings of a barn owl. While Pluto's colouring was boldly blue, Phae's sooty palomino body was eye catching in a muted and fascinating way. Her bird-catcher spotting was focused mostly on her shoulders and neck, with a few spots placed almost like beauty marks, near her eyes, emphasizing her deep emerald gaze.

Step two. If this mare wanted to play with her things, let her try. Every since their first meeting on the beach, Phae had always caught Levi's stares lingering on her, much longer than they ought to. She had never played into attention for fear of Levi interpreting it to be more than she wanted; but she would not lose Levi to the poor performance of this other mare. She watched as Pluto brushed Levi's side with her wing, and a crimson blush of anger coloured her sooty cheeks in quite a pretty way, the dusty-rose blush complimenting her green eyes. Sounds like you two run into each other a lot.. Wink. Well, at least she isn't hiding it anymore. Phae thought, returning a sickly sweet smile of her own in response to Pluto's, but only for a moment. Quickly, her eyes darkened as she looked at the mare, arching a brow with a knowing confidence; Watch and learn she thought. With the ease of great practise, Phae's green gaze took on an entirely different look; a sultry and sensual look. She turned to Levi as if a thought had just struck her; Or…You just can’t seem to get enough of me. He had said. She didn't make any attempt to hide her actions - there was no need, and she was sure that any outward sign of affection from her would only delight Levi more. She curled her neck prettily in, bridging the gap between them. Their bodies so close that she could feel the heat coming off of him, even though they weren't touching. She carefully maintained that distance, not giving Levi too much. Raising her soft pink muzzle towards his ear, she delicately brushed his ear as she spoke; "Maybe..I can't." She whispered, finally pressing her body into his, as if divulging some long-carried secret. Pulling back, her green gaze widened, taking in his silvery stare. Levi really was quite striking - she had thought so early on, but it was only in moments like these that she ever bothered to really take in the appearance of another. She let him see this too - that her gaze was hungrily taking in the features of his body, his muscular lines, his wings, then finally back to his eyes. She pressed her brows together, as if there was more than she wanted to say...? But oh. Pluto is here.. that look seemed to convey, as Phae acted as though she had to force herself from his side.

Step Three. Turning back to Pluto, that same scrutinizing gaze fell to the black and white mare, but now that Levi could no longer see her eyes, that gaze had turned cold and calculating. The mare stood taller than she, taller than Levi even. -1 Phae thought. The mare seemed to be wholly arabian, and yet even with her tall stature she didn't appear to be as slender as an arabian ought. Oh sugar.. Phae thought with amusement, as she brushed past Levi, taking the opportunity to graze his chest with her wing as she past just in front of his muzzle. Standing to view Pluto from the front now, she raised a brow in victory, a genuine smile bracing her lips. "Why Pluto, you didn't mention that you were with child?" Turning to look playfully at Levi as if it were the greatest thing, she looked squarely back to the mare. "How wonderful."

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM