the Rift

The Wondrous Fields [Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

As Levi brushed her muzzle with his, and moved with tantalizing softness down her neck to her withers, Phae shot Pluto a triumphant look. Bitch, please. She thought, relishing the way that this particular sort of victory made her feel. Especially after the fiasco with Tolio, she craved the knowledge that she was better at this game than anyone else; needed to know that she was. It affirmed that this ordeal was Tolio's fault, not hers. Was she using Levi? Maybe…She did believe that he had feelings for her, ones that she would not be able to return, but it wasn't as if he wasn't enjoying himself in the process..

Then it all changed.

For Levi, the moment that he wrapped his muzzle around her back, as if hugging her, lasted only moments, and perhaps was meant no mean no more to her than a simple brush of his muzzle would have. For Phae however, time seemed to come to a screeching halt. A cold clarity washed over her, emanating from the point where Levi touched her, and filling her body with a numb electricity. Suddenly, she was back on the beach, the first time she had met Tolio. She remembered the way that he had stood, as Levi was doing now, with his muzzle lovingly cresting the small of her back, holding her close to him. She had returned the gesture, and unlike Levi, they had remained that way, sharing themselves with one another. As Levi pulled away from her with Stella in tow, smirking, she was ripped from her remembering and harshly thrown back into the fields with Levi and Pluto. Her heart raced painfully, reliving the heart-ache again as if she really had been with Tolio only moments ago. No! her mind cried as Levi strutted away from her, unaware of the feelings his actions had caused. A desperate need to keep him close to her surged so strongly in her body, that she did almost cry out to him. He had unknowingly unlocked some small part of her, which would let him in…He had bridged the gap by replicating a moment so precious to her, that even heartbreak couldn't taint it.

As he pranced away, he and Stella together, she fought the urge to go to him, to tell him to say whatever he needed to say to this mare, and go away with her to talk. But the feeling was bitterly short lived. She watched with a growing rage as Levi moved towards the other mare, flicking his tail as he did so. Phae's eyes darkened, hardening as Pluto draped her wings over Levi, laughing. Watched as their bodies danced together, and as Pluto flicked her tail over his rump, and pressed her wings against him. Yes, it is wonderful isn't it?". The mare had quipped at Phae, but the sooty mare was numb to her words. Each time Pluto pressed her body against Levi, the door which the grulla stallion had opened, closed a little more, and a little more; finally slamming closed as Pluto shot a wink in her direction, smiling sickly as she stood with Levi.

Phae realized more than ever, that she needed to keep her distance from men. Friendships were the limit of what she could handle. But she would not let one of them touch her, as Levi had just done, ever again. They were things to be played with, that was all. For a bitter moment, Phae wondered if any of her suitors felt the same jealousy that she was feeling now, with Levi and Pluto, towards her? No.. She thought coldly. I don't lead them on. Levi acted as if…as if it were more. But it's clearly not. She wasn't interested in any of them - that was what justified her flirtatiousness. But if Levi truly was interested in her, what was he doing cavorting with this other mare?

Looking to both of them now, she was sure Levi hadn't seen the change in her - he had been too caught up with Stella, and Pluto. That was for the best. Flicking her tail, she forced a smile to her face, looking evenly at Pluto. "And when are you expecting your little bundle of joy?"

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM