the Rift

The Wondrous Fields [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Still baffled with confusion, Levi twisted his ashamed glance towards Pluto. "Yes. I am pregnant. But the foals idiot of a father has disappeared." Flaring his nostrils, Levi snorted with annoyance. Dumbass he quickly judged. Why would she sleep with someone who did not even want anything to do with her? Levi picked up on Phaedra’s annoyance as well making his stress level a bit more compatible. He did feel a slight sorrow bad for Pluto in a way because it seemed to him that she was screwed over, but this mare was ruining he and Phaedra’s friendship. It was no time to be forgiving to this mare since she just wanted to cause trouble. She was taunting Phae not knowing it. He had quickly picked up that Phaedra was not too keen on the who “friendship thing” and Pluto was pushing it further and further trying to burst her bubble. It seemed to Levi that all this mare wanted was to “win” but she was not winning this game because this was something that now Levi and Phaedra had to deal with permanently now. He dreaded even one glance, touch, and flirt that he had mentioned towards Pluto. He was so love struck by Phaedra that he could only see the negative side of this whole situation.

"I am expecting the foal in about a week or two I think." Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance since he did not care and wanted nothing more than to leave this situation. He wanted to leave with Phaedra, but like she would go following him after he had just broke a trust line in her. It was almost like he was in a perfect dream, but then slowly it turned into a nightmare. Two mares fighting for his attention and losing his true love to some attention seeking mare, oh he would not let this happen. Levi was too much in a daze from Phaedra to change his mind now. Remembering the exhilarating shock that emerged from his spine tingling down to the tips of his toes, he thought that she had to be the one for him. Shooting a weary icy look towards Pluto, he wanted to scream at her pretty little deep secreted face. Grinding his teeth with anger, he snapped at her “Oh, congratulations maybe you could have told us that when you had first arrived? Because being pregnant isn’t important to tell horses or anything maybe that would have helped this dreadful situation just a bit more.” A sarcastic voice spat from his fiery throat. His silver gaze searched for Phaedra’s as if to say Thank you for telling me, the dumbass I am, that Pluto was pregnant.

"I guess you were too busy having her rub herself all over you, to notice. Or to hear me say that she was." Levi’s rage heated up again as Phaedra spat words in his face that meant nothing to him. Wanting to just tell her the truth immediately, he waited trying to think of the best word choices he could think of without screwing things up. "So I guess that's just how you act around all mares you meet? That certainly explains a lot.” Pinning his ears back angrily, he stomped his hoof into the earthy grass below, Stella still glued to his withers. “Phaedra, that’s not it at all. You don’t know why I did that and I am sure you are thinking about all the wrong reasons.” Wanting to scream at her more, he held himself back trying to keep himself from blowing up on her, possibly losing her. Softening his tone he looked towards the silent chick who clung to his broad shoulder way.

Stella seemed to be the most mature on out of all of the three stooges that stood here in the meadows. Dumb, dumber, and dumbest they all acted wrongly to one another, but that would not stop Levi from trying to keep his relationship with Phaedra. Stella’s grip suddenly felt different as she playfully tugged the tips of Levi’s mane. Relaxing a bit more, he enjoyed her presence, since she was the only bright spirit right now, as she climbed up to the rim of his skull in between his ears. Wrapping her wings around him, the silver tinted grullo closed his eyes sending a soft whinny to her telling her thanks for her company. His silver gaze watched as Stella hopped off of his body and landed on Phaedra’s withers burying herself into her luminous golden curls. Giving her a quick smile, he turned his attention back to this horrible nightmare.

Levi pressed himself more towards Phaedra as he stood listening to her perfect silk tone. "I don't believe we ever said, sugar." Phaedra was referring to when Pluto said we both truly did not know each other. Please Levi thought I know her much better than you would think Pluto.

Figuring he might have been putter more pressure on the situation, he knew that he must leave. Leave Phaedra to cool down, it was for her and his best interest. If Phaedra chose to still want to pursue a friendship with Levi, then she should be able to prove to him that she cares and would look away from the situation, leaving it the past. Keeping his gaze towards Phaedra’s emerald orbs, he talked to her seriously and from his heart. “Phae… I think it is best that I should not tell you now, the truth of why I did my actions. The time is simply not right to tell you, and you would probably hate me if I told you. If you want to stay close with me or care for me then you will understand this and we will meet again when the time is right. Just remember that you really do mean a lot to me and I would never try to hurt you in any way.” His speech stopped as he looked towards Stella sending her a slight smile. Once again he could not resist himself. He liked Phaedra so much, he wished that he could have told her now… but he knew that it was not the time. Angling his body so that he would not knock Stella over he pressed his chest to hers closing the cap which was there. His body tingled as they shared head again pressing his neck over her withers. He wanted to stay there as long as he possibly could without hurting her more. Brushing her right shoulder softly with his nuzzle he reached towards Stella and nuzzled her as well. Suddenly with a quick snap, he cantered off flapping his wings and he was out.

[OOC: Phew, that was a big one, but on the bright side it was the longest post I have ever done:) Don’t worry Pheonix, Levi does not hate Pluto he is just upset by the situation! ]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-27-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-27-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Pluto - 12-30-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: The Wondrous Fields [Open] - by Levi - 12-30-2012, 08:23 PM