the Rift

Call my followers [Any God]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

She heard his thoughts banging and clattering around in her mind in the dead of her night. He interrupted her shadow and tore her mind asunder- awoke her, and left her displeased. It would have been wiser to come at another time, not that he would have known to. Now she is angry and fierce. She has a sudden urge to kill, but it is suppressed quickly. Leave the dirty work to her brother of the sun. Perhaps he could band together with that blasted, outcasted brother of theirs in his venture. Since the two seemed to be so damn close with one another.

She snorted, and shadow rose to follow the heavy breath. From the blackness she came, majestic violet hues shining in what pale light was left. She stood beneath the outcropping, and rather boredly, rested her head on the stone. Her breath arrived as a smoke like shadow that danced across the rocks, dodging expertly around her shrine and appearing dutifully before the wolf. It was interesting that he had come; she had not expected such an appearance by such a wild creature as it.

She didn't feel as if she could grasp him, not fully, like this. With a sigh the Goddess shifted and leapt before landing before him a massive wolf. Where her hooves had once been paws now resided. They pressed against the cold of the stone, shadow spilling from them and staining the earth, as she stared at him with cold yet beautiful eyes. The shadow she had summoned, bouncing in between them in an orb, split into three with a flick of her tail. Each figure turned to a lupine shape and stood ready to attack; ready to kill.

The silence that had rested before them previously was broken by her smooth and tricking tones. "This is what you desire, yes?" she questioned bemusedly, though she already knew the answer.

[[Technicalities, but: Will these wolves be ghosts, or skeletal, or zombified, or...? Note that they can have no special abilities other than their undead-ness.

Basic restrictions for battle regardless: May summon up to three dead wolves during the battle, only to be used once. This will last a duration of one post.]]

Messages In This Thread
Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-27-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Call my followers [Any God] - by God of the Moon - 12-29-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Call my followers [Any God] - by Lupus - 12-29-2012, 05:27 PM