the Rift

Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
How does it feel to know you are cursed? To feel like one's clock is counting down, unwinding, unravelling to a point where it becomes impossible to go on. Your breathing will stop, your skin will burn, your heart will break.

I know this. I am going to do it myself.

Golden eyes, deep, molten-like in their qualities, watch the featherbrains before me. He sent me here, that magnificent, fiery God of the Sun. He requested my attention to focus upon these insignificant birds, to make them suffer, burn, and otherwise pay for their foolish endeavors upon this sacred ground of his, the almighty, Sun Lord.

The tall grasses of the meadow hide me with ease, though to their eyes I would appear as nothing more than a ray of light, anyway.

I shuffle my claws, resettled my wings upon my back, and then, I breathe. A small ember escapes my mouth; this is but a warning of things to come. With a smirk, I lift myself up, and vanish amidst a bright light that seems to carry me skywards.

The little ember I left behind catches on the dry grass, and smoke begins to rise where it fell. Stomp it out quickly, little birds, or else burn in the face of our almighty Sun Lord.

([ The fire it started can be easily put out by flapping wings/stomping, but only if it is noticed straight away. ])

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Svetlana - 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Svetlana - 12-27-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by NPC - 12-27-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Pages Turned [Aitheria, Lynx, Svetlana] - by Rapha - 01-03-2013, 06:14 PM