the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

why does it have to hurt so much..?

Vasilisa chuckled as the mare spoke. "An enemy? You sound so sure of yourself little one. That little bout of anger isn't even a glimpse of me." Lisa took five steps forth, a display of dominance. She wasn't to keen on this smaller mare's attitude. How is she a soldier for being so small? Lisa wasn't one to undermine though, but there was a feeling within her that screamed: 'I can kick you ass.' As the equine continued to speak, Lisa responded. "Helovia eh? Reminds me of the word Hell. Odd. So almost every horse crosses in through here. That's also odd." Lisa commented with a smirk on her face.

"So what happens now?" Lisa questioned. Clearly this mare wasn't keen on telling her where this Dragon's Throat herd recided. Yes, Lisa was quite okay with that. After everything that had happened in her life, she didn't want to join a big herd. She wanted to join - better yet create - a small band of equines. A band with no pegasi in it.

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking."

[Image: 209rmde.png]

©The-GingerbreadPony ©Storm-Stock ©CAStock ©ClarabellafaireStock ©GloomWriter

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM