the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Vasilisa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

v a s i l i s a danish warmblood .x. unicorn .x. five .x. mare

b A c K o F F !

Overly sure of myself? Please honey, I'm always like that. Lisa thought to herself, her kissers pulling up into a smirk revealing teeth. Her audits flicked as she continued to listen to this little thing. Who does this filly think she is? Good Lord. As the mare continued on speaking Lisa started to grow bored; her head craned to and fro before returning to the conversation. "Firebrand? Rest assured winged one, my temper most likely exceeds yours;" A pause for breath. "and, I will not apologize. I stated earlier I can't apologize for something I'm not sorry for dear. As for why I snapped.. Bad experiences with your kind caused it. Blame them for my horrible temperament." Vasilisa's head dipped slightly before she looked over the mare again. Lisa's eyes were so judgmental; full of a hidden fear that was unbeknownst to the other.

"Me, come with you?" Genuine shock was evident in the older mares face. It had been over a year since she'd been genuinely shocked. "You want me to come with you? Back to the Dragons Throat... Really?" This pegasus was offering her assistance? But why? Then all the bells went off in Lisa's head. The unconnected dots all made sense. "Liar! It's a trap; my sister did send you!" A sudden switch had flipped within Lisa. "Leave, I don't want or need your help." But something deep down inside her was nagging; saying she was in the wrong. That's impossible though, the magnificent Vasilisa was never wrong: or was she? The flame that flicked in her eye soon turned into an ember, a simple spark of the past. Her voice softened as she questioned her: "Give me your name," A long pause followed. The wind ruffled Lisa's long pink tresses. Her forelock fell across her eyes, shielding the look of lost-ness that was evident within them.

"then I will be able to determine if you advocate for the Devil."

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking."

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM