the Rift

revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~}

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Im heartless,stubborn and a genral cow. But Im only looking for love

And I'm no assassin. That was all Tribute had herd of Aryel's voice. A sly grin formed on his face. This could be fun. Picking up his pace into a trot he headed of in the direction of Aryel's voice. Her scent was merged with one totally un familiar. Twisted branches of all the different shades of brown,green blades of soft grass shifted to suit where his hoofs landed.The clown blue body of her came into view along side a golden mare,candy pink locks trailing down her neck.

"Aryel,I see the gods have not had mercy on you yet?" He nodded slightly, his horn directed at her clown cover rump,smirking as the horse did look stupid with them. He knew Aryel was stupid. There was no denying it. So why shouldn't he take the piss out of her? She was no threat. Turning his attention toward the golden unicorn. "And what is your name? I missed that part of your conversation with the..."He turned his head,looking Aryel up and down. "Lovely Aryel." He laughed slightly. Of course he didn't actually mean that Aryel was lovely; not in his eyes anyway. He turned his snowy body round so that he could see both mares at the same time. "So what brings you here and what do you seek?" He tossed back his handsome head,green orbs glaring at Aryel but yet when he looked in the candy mane Unicorns direction his eyes somewhat softened. He wanted to make a good impression after all,didn't he?

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-27-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-28-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Vasilisa - 01-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: revenge isn't.. everything.. is it? {open~} - by Tribute - 01-06-2013, 07:24 AM