the Rift

The Deepest of Feelings [Torasin]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

The beautiful gal had traveled from the Secret Grove to the warm inviting sands of the Endless Blue. The unforgiving sun beat down on her already warm hide. A thin line of sweat forming in the creases of her skin. Each strand of hair from her tail gently collected the golden grains. It'd only take light to shine off her in the shape of a bright circle and she'd look just like a enchanted god. As if she didn't already look like one in Torasin's eyes. Brooke always wondered how he saw her...

Soon she'd have a child, or if she was so lucky, twins in her stomach kicking around and playing gracefully. Her heart thumped. They were, unmistakenably, Torasin's baby. The kind hearted stallion she'd fell so in love with. Any time she thought of him the kindness in her soul finally showed on the outside. She opened up and started to accept everyone's differences. He showed her that not everyone was bad, and that not all unicorns or pegasus' needed to have a grudge held to them.

As the salty ocean sprayed its scent into her nostrils she kicked sand and headed to the water. Not to drink the tainted water but to soak its cold love in. As she made it closer the wind picked up and her hooves carefully sprayed water in circles as she closed in to the deeper liquid. Sand giving way to her weight as she began to fall to her knees.
Lying there peacefully she guessed Torasin couldn't be too far behind. She could feel his heart.

Her hair floating around her neck and bottom. Each strand annoyingly sticking to her neck and releasing with each push of a wave. The gal slowly watched the creatures in the further waters, how interesting they were.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
This was the third time Torasin had ventured to the sandy shores of the Endless Blue. It's serene views, lapping ocean and soft sands were like a heaven on earth. Beaches were places the painted stag rarely came by and now it seemed it was becoming a regular occurrence. However, something more beautiful lighted his horizon. He watched as the gracious mare floated to the grainy floor, long dark mane floating about her. Maybe he was noble in manners, but on this day and forever Tor truly did feel like a Prince. Past troubles and present matters flittered away with the clear blue sea, emerald eyes disappeared under buttery lids and lobes listened to the waves dance.

Curious and satisfied. The emotions slipped their way neatly into Torasin's mind, lids reversed and he swung round to watch Kiba coming into land. He grew a little bit each other day but still a babe of a dragon.
Good hunt?
The paint enquired to his bonded to which the brown simply clawed further up his neck to peer through his lobes at Brooke. A mixture of emotions poured from Kiba then, ranging from curiosity to sheer happiness. The wild, adoring thoughts that always filtered through Torasin's mind were making a direct impact on the dragon. Tor watched in wonder as he lifted into flight, tawny wings carrying him powerfully and purposely towards Brooke. He steadied and gracefully landed on the rear of the mare, happily chirping away at her. Saying hello in a very bubbly kiba-esque way. The brown simply wanted to meet the keeper of his bonded's heart.

Pale mane whipped up into the air as Torasin cantered after him, his eyes fixed on the pair. Sand skittered in his wake that soon turned to splashes, the cool water a relief once more on his hot body. He bounced round to Brooke and Kiba, and following his lovers steps, golden knees buckled into the ocean as the stallion lay next to her. Ivory hair joining the darkness of hers. The smell of salt permeated around his nostrils as he grazed her cheek, "it is easy to forget the world in your presence milady Brooke". Kiba flicked his tail in and out of the water.

[Image: tortablee.png]

Unregistered

Brooke
the envious snake

Like she couldn't be wrong he was around. Kiba landed on the rear of her, not necessarily startling her but it was quite the interesting thing for her. She kept going though. Waiting for her knight in shining armor to show up. As he slid down in position behind her, her cheek was grazed. A buzz in her heart sent her blood pulsing through her veins. He was so beautiful to her. Every flaw he had was amazing to her. Nothing was going to change her mind. She looked to Kiba and gave the cutie a little warm nicker.

Before glancing back to her palamino painted stallion, his words so dear and close to her soul. Her ears had never payed attention so well when it wasn't him speaking. Her smile brightened as her eyes went to the lightest blue they'd ever been. Brooke's mind went blank as he kind words still rang in her ears. "Oh darlin, you're so kind." She leaned her head to him. Nipping at his hair playfully. "So... tell me Tor, what had happened during my absense, I'd never missed someone so badly before." her eyes piercing into his with the emotions of happiness and comfort. The water tripping at her hide.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
If dragons could blush Torasin was sure Kiba would of done. Brooke's little greeting sending the brown into his sing song trilling noise, happy to of finally met her. Tor rolled his eyes at him in fondness. Pleasurable heat shivered up his spine as he felt her touch, eyes softening with her every embrace. His thoughts sang happy at their future family, he had always wanted a family. Especially with Brooke, the one he thought he had lost in Isilme. The paint remembered further back, his fathers gentle smile and his mothers dancing movements. He remembered them fondly, as he hoped his children would.

Brooke spoke and he smiled, sweet and confused. Before? Does she mean the fall of Isilme? Or the gap when he had not seen her in Helovia? He nipped her back, teeth carefully grazing at her dark shades of mane. Torasin then looked at her intently "before milady? I used to think about where you had gone most of my days. I tell Kiba he is lucky he found me after those days... I missed you too much, I mean I don't think straight on a normal day!" He laughed at himself. Emotions he never dealt with well, Mirage was there as the one he could relate to. As different as they looked they were not too dissimilar. But Mirage had Vikram and he had Brooke. All in all, Torasin was in what only could be described as bliss. For so long of worry and sorrow, it was like living in heaven.

[Image: tortablee.png]

Unregistered

Brooke
the envious snake

"You will never have to wonder where I've gone ever again. I will always be with you Torasin, at heart or at physical presence." she smiled graciously. Giving way to her much needed thought she turned her head gently towards the dragon. "Kiba, it is?" she paused briefly to get an exact measure on Torasin's face, to make sure she had gotten the name correct "You're quite the stunner, you shall grow to be magnificent." her sky blue orbs flicking to pierce Torasin's emerald ones.
"The two I met with you in the field that one day, who exactly are they to you my darling?" questioning with curious concerned tones. Mirage and Vikram were the names but she had no knowledge of their connections and what their history might have been. And because she cared she wanted to know all she could about this Mirage. This Mirage that almost had her Torasin's heart at one point. Brooke had learned to tolerate her in Tor's sake but if the black mare come anywhere close to getting in between her and her mate she would flip.
Brooke had always wanted to be the head warrior of the Oasis and do racist damage with Aera, whom she missed dearly, but those days were gone now and all she had left was Torasin. Her pride and her babies. The two pure ones in her stomach. Brooke had no idea she was to carry twins but it was to be a blessing for these two. For the babies will be real beauties. A grin snaked across her sly mouth and she twitched an eyebrow. She would truly love these children and never do them wrong as she had her other two twins. The two with Tuba. She could care less about them nasty things. They were crossed, Tuba was a unicorn.
She couldn't really remember what had happened that night but she knows she will never speak of it with Torasin. What would he think of her for abandoning her first pair of children. To die in Isilme's undergoing.