the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

Clutching my prize rabbit in my teeth I lie down on crusty frost. Blood coats my paws,the rabbit had been a fighter to the end it seems but it was no match for me. Anyway,I didn't kill it straight away. I tor it's leg of first. So it couldn't move and then I kept cutting it. One cut. Two cut. Three cut. I like to play with my food I will admit. Its entertaining,watching the little creature struggle helplessly. Trying to pull its limp body along with its paws. You know,the red blood on its white coat makes me laugh. Such a good color red is with white. A small pool of blood is starting to grow into a puddle and my food is getting cold. Its naturel heat is dripping away due to the snow and ice. Better eat it quick. I tear it in half,gnawing of a leg,then the other,then a ear,then its head until it is all gone and only blood red ice shows where the creature died.

It is now I notice a black shape of a Pegasus,and another shape of a golden colored Unicorn. Leaving the red ice I take myself along a winding path to them.The snow beneath my paws reminds me of home. This is the sort of land I am always meant to be in. Though in Helovia life seems more interesting. Approaching the duo I make it a Trio,sitting in the snow and seemingly coming it at the right time. May I know your name as well sir?

"Lupus." I introduced himself,nodding in the directions of both.

OOC:Gonna give this first person thing a go:p

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM