the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Levi's attention was more so appeared on Lupus than Locket. It was not that Levi did not like Locket, no, actually Levi liked him very much, it was that Lupus was acting sketchy and Levi had to be on guard the whole conversation or else Lupus could attack at any moment. Silver orbs blinked anxiously as he watched Lupus talk about where he was from. "And tell me,what would you do exactly if I had my teeth round his neck?" Anger raged from his stomach as Lupus tempted Levi to crush his guts. He knew what the wolf was doing, he was manipulating Levi and Locket, but for some strange reason, it was working on the grullo stallion. Since Levi was already hot-heated anything that was going to give him trouble he would stop it immediately. “Pathetic.” Levi answered aloofly. "Well then, Lupus, I would kick my hoof through your neck and let’s see if you would be able to wrap you little canines around anything, get the picture mutt?” Laughing from Lupus’s pep talk, Levi was now prepared for anything that Lupus might start to do.

This wolf was testing Levi to see where if he would lose control of himself. He knew that his mangy mongrel was looking for a dirty fight. That was no way to act in front of a new guest, but if it was necessary then Levi would take action to help Locket. "The Basin,and you?” Ah, so that was why he was so bullheaded. He was a basin pup huh? The basin was a herd of racist unicorns that were evil and wanted to take over the herds. If that was why Lupus was coming here then he was going to put up with a fight. There was no way the Basin would be able to take over the Throat, not on his watch. “I am from the Throat and I also serve them as a warrior.” Levi emphasized the word warrior because he wanted the wolf to get the hint. Levi also noticed that Locket was a warrior as well, then why was he running away from the wolf? He felt that locket would be able to fend for himself he looked pretty strong. His eyes narrowed on Lupus’s as he waited to see what would happen next.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-16-2013, 06:38 PM