the Rift

A Frozen Wonderland [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I roll my eyes. Locket's poor speech was rather starting to annoy me,im pretty sure if I did have my teeth round his neck it would bring my pure joy. As for him being a warrior? I doubt he is any good. What kind of warrior runs at a lone wolf and still does not face him properly? Pathetic. The voice of Levi spat out from the side of me as I look at him with a cold hard stare,waiting for him to back up his comment. Anyway,if there's anyone who was perfetic around here it was Locket. Well then, Lupus, I would kick my hoof through your neck and let’s see if you would be able to wrap you little canines around anything, get the picture mutt? Mutt? I growl softly,hoping it will be enough of a warning to him.

I am from the Throat and I also serve them as a warrior. Both of them had decided to add there position on,maybe they thought it sounded more powerful,more scary. Ha. There was nothing scary about these two. I let a soft chuckle roll out from me as I lift myself up,taking a few steps forward,my head facing the ground,though my black orbs secretly watched the duo of horses whilst I walk forward then turn to the side Levi was at,ending up facing him. "You make yourself clear Levi but what if my teeth were round your neck?" I look to Locket. "What would he do?" I start to walk again,this time between the two. "And keep it in mind,I am a warrior to." My cunning smile never leaves my face.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 12-27-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-05-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-06-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Lupus - 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Locket - 01-15-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: A Frozen Wonderland [Open] - by Levi - 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM