the Rift

My Bleeding Heart, In Your Hands [Closed, Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

There was only this; only him. And if there was never anything again, that would be alright.

She would always have this moment - and in her darkest hours, she would again return to the grove in her mind, to this very moment, and lose herself completely in it.

In him.

Unknowingly, he had opened her heart in a way that no one else ever had. Ever could. His stumbling ways - boyish looks and fits of laughter; His mercury stares and 'bunny' side. He was everything she never knew that she wanted - everything she craved and desired. All the other men who vied for affections faded away next to the idea of this flamboyant cinnamon stallion. Why had they even fought in the first place? Of course she remembered, but it seemed to small and faraway when coupled with his embrace. Nothing would matter, if they stayed like this. Faelene..the Basin, Leander…

I love you's danced through her mind, as he assured her she had no reason to be sorry. "When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home…" She whispered, her voice light and airy, but quiet at the same time. As if any noise too great would break the mysterious lull which had fallen around them. What would it take to make or break this hint of love? As he moved his embrace farther down her spine, her heart seemed to stop and catch in her chest. There was something about him that made her feel so alive. It was as if he had suddenly bloomed into something that she was helpless to resist.

But of course, wouldn't have even if she could.

As Tolio pulled away to address her companion, Phae finally had a moment to catch her breath. She felt like laughing, and screaming and crying all at the same time - an emotion which forced a smile onto her pink muzzle, and her breath to catch in her throat. She missed his embrace already, but was too full of I love you's to mentally chastise her companion for drawing away his attention. Away… She thought to Stella, at the same time Tolio spoke to her. Narrowing her eyes, the small bird, in a huff, took to the air and out of sight. As he turned back towards her, Phae suddenly felt like some innocent filly again, feeling the wonders and excitement of a male encounter. She felt new again with him, untouched and meant only for him. As he took another step, a tantalizing warm rush spread through her belly and legs. As his lips softly brushed her ear, she tilted her head gently into his touch, her mane softly falling against them.

Phaedra… Just hearing him speak her name in such a husky voice nearly reduced her to her knees, but she managed to stay standing. Raising her muzzle, her clear green gaze, so full of love and lust met his. There were no words for the feeling that had warmly encompassed her body. Only some deep primal need to have him close. She could feel a crimson blush colouring her cheeks, but in that moment, the way he was looking at her, she had never felt more beautiful. I love you, she thought helplessly as her need overcame her; forcing her towards him until they were as one.

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Bleeding Heart, In Your Hands [Closed, Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-14-2013, 01:35 AM