the Rift

The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman, Open)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

His first victim appeared as his thoughts disintegrated. The odds looked upon him with favor today, and gave him a female. He was tempted to smile, but he didn’t. He didn’t want her to think he was up to something. Which of course, he was. He loved toying with mares the most. Since he wasn’t feeling like acting normal today, he decided to let himself play hooky. He saw the look on her face. She was staring on him with an expression of concentration, and looking at him up and down. Measuring him up against her. She was like every other mare he met, always worried about what kind of company they were in. This action made convinced his body to laugh, a light chuckle that was quietly echoed between closed lips.

“Do you like what you see miss?”
He let a small smile purse his lips, nothing more than that. He wanted to act shy with this one, like he didn’t know what she was going on about. She was in good company, he promised. Whether or not that was true even he didn’t know.

“There is no need to look at me with such displeasure. I intend to accomplish nothing so far, for I’m don’t know what is ahead of me. I stumbled upon this land like one stumbles upon all great treasures in life.”

Another small, shy smile came to his features. This time he stepped from the shadows, unfurling his wings to their full extend and letting the sun shine upon his semi-golden bodice. Even if he was a bit self-centered sometimes, he still thought he was good looking. But hey, why shouldn’t I? I am pretty gorgeous. Doesn’t hurt to be my own cheerleader.He looked toward the mare again, speaking in his normal tongue, sliding so easily from his lips; his trickery tongue weaves lies for him that he would never be able to unravel, never finding the beginning thread.

“One of my far off goals would be to find my family. I lost them long ago in a war, and I haven’t been able to find them since. I have traveled long and far in search of them. Maybe perhaps you have seen them? Miss...?”
He let his voice trail off, hoping she would offer he name. A good way to start introductions, and hopefully an effective one, that would lead to more conversation. He mentally cursed himself for talking about his family, but it was a true goal of his.

Suddenly movement caught his eye. Another draft came passing through the clearing, and spring towards him. He was familiar, and his wings were tiny. He resisted the urge to laugh, until he realized that those wings were those of his brother. The words had already touched his brain before the other draft said them, and he couldn't control himself. He launched himself towards him, whinnying and nuzzling him.

Brother!"he shouted, the noise echoing in the forest. "I finally found you! Where is Odin, Amora?” He looked at his brother, happy to see him. Life had come back to him, and he had a new purpose in life.

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Loki - 12-28-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Sandman - 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM