the Rift

The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman, Open)

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Lakota

Chuckles shook his body when her words drew his attention, turning his head in her direction. When he opened his mouth to speak, Lakota fervently prayed to the gods that he wouldn't be an idiot. Please, for once, don't give me a bird brain! Don't test my patience! I don't want to waste my poison on some behemoth! Growling in her thoughts though her face never changed from the wolf stare, emotionless. It seemed the gods were laughing at her though, for what spilled from his maw was as idiotic and arrogant as she had expected. Snorting and flicking her ear in a rather unladylike fashion, clearly unimpressed. Ears fully flattening against her skull, uncaring if she appeared uncivilized. She wasn't a pretty little doll that fawned over big muscled stallions. "Hardly. You're far from impressive." Smooth words turning sharp and cutting, eyes hard. Arrogant, flirtatious stallions really rubbed her the wrong way. She had only ever fallen in love once, and he had been tortured and killed before her very eyes to make a point. If she ever did allow herself to love again, it wouldn't be for someone like him.

Small smile crossed his visage but she never removed her stare, unimpressed. There was no need to reply to his words, so therefore she didn't. Why waste valuable breath on such a stallion? Especially when she hardly spoke at all. If he did not seek a herd, or even valuable information of where he was, then she would let him stumble about Helovia until someone preyed upon him. Magic thrummed through the veins of Helovia itself, and he was foolish to think that mares would swoon to his hooves. Mares like Ktulu had proven that to her. Perhaps there was some hope for their gender after all.

Away from the shadows he crept, wings stretching out. Violet orbs never strayed from his face, pinning him with her stare. Hopefully once he realized she wasn't able to be wooed he would give up this foolishness. It only served to raise her hackles. He spoke of his family, but she held no pity for him. She'd been beaten down and tortured by her subjects when she had killed her father, and had fled her homeland half dead, leaving behind her beloved siblings to the cruelty of their herd. Face tightened at these memories, warning him subconsciously that he would be making a very bad decision if he continued on about family. "Lakota. If you want help, that is a different question." Voice telling him that nicknames and titles such as 'miss' or 'dear' would not be acceptable. Completely cutting off all attempt at conversation that he had clearly wanted. The Grey could easily and efficiently track down his family members, should he desire their services. Of course they would require payment, but business was something Lakota could manage without wanting to kill the people she dealt with. They were bothersome, boring, annoying.

Another stallion appeared, almost hesitantly. Bypassing her and locking eyes with the stallion she had been speaking with. She didn't care to ask his name, she honestly didn't want to know it. The hybrid turned, running towards the similar draft with a cry of delight to match the words that had been breathed by the former. Lakota nearly groaned. "Oh joy. A family reunion. Lucky me." Sarcasm lacing the hiss of her words, rolling her eyes and taking a few steps back to be cloaked halfway in shadow once more. Should they prove too sweet or mushy she would turn and disappear without a second though.

slime-stock @ dA  |  xxmynightmarexx @ dA  |  table- tay<3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Lakota - 12-28-2012, 03:39 AM
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Sandman - 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM