the Rift

The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman, Open)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo

Loki

"That's the thing about loving a wild thing: Your always left watching the door"

The stallion broke into laughter. It was not cheery, and fell around the forest, sinking like a stone. Deep and dark, the expression on his face looked to match the almost insane laughter. How dare those fools? Did they think so low of him? He was getting angry now. I sneer crossed his face. The first mare made him laugh, and he seemed to be in good company with her, but he would not take her attitude towards his brother. He knew she was trying to get him angry, so he ignored her completely. He instead made a snide comment to her.

“Hmph. Suit yourself then sweetheart." He snickered, and then turned his attention towards the other mare. He looked her over, unimpressed by her eyes, knowing that his own green ones could do the same, if they wanted him too. He was more upset by the words she spoke, and how she spoke them.

“And I trust you to hold you tongue when you don’t know exactly who your speaking to.” He eyed the mare with anger, making a threatening expression on his face. “It seems I’ve stumbled upon a nice welcome in this pathetic land. This happens to be my half-brother, and he wouldn’t extend his home and oh so 'sacred' land to me unless he knew better, you can be sure of that.”

He moved his head, still very angry, but not trying to get everyone upset. He knew better than to make his brother mad, for their fights would end in nothing but bleeding. He wanted to rejoin him more than anything at the moment, and he could tell this was going into a downward spiral fast.

“I’m sorry to say this brother, but I don’t want to join any herd land now. My wandering heart is not done. This is a new land, and new places have always interested me, you know that.” He smiled, showing his brother no anger. “I shall think about joining you in the place you call home. Maybe.” He looked at the white mare again, a disgusted look on his face. He was definitely not thinking about going to that place, dealing with her.

Acting Sexy
"lie lie lie"
"plot plot plot"

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Loki - 12-30-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: The Trickster's Way (Thor, Lakota, Sandman?, Open) - by Sandman - 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM