The Wicked End [Moon]

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod

VARATH         

But sometimes out of nowhere
There's demented sounds of laughter

The young colt's two colored eyes bolted open, and he snorted loudly as a strange, feminine voice broke through his conversation with his brother. He glanced at his brother and then looked at the strange, interesting goddess. She smelled like nothing he had ever experienced before; soft and ethereal. No normal smell of earthen textures rested in her air, and her aura was unsettling with its ancient wisdom.

Though he was young, he felt like a newborn in her presence, and that was highly unsettling. The colt narrowed his eyes slightly in his discomfort, and if he had hackles, they would be bristling. Instead, he lowered his face and took a few cautious steps forward, looking into the sphinx's eyes of the goddess. Why was the god of darkness female?

"There is too much order in the world," he replied, his voice deep for a young colt. "There are leaders and followers, doctors and medics, warriors and generals. Everything is in a hierarchy and has too much... " he trailed, seeking the right word. "Structure."

Varath stood close to his brother and lifted his neck proudly. "I want to operate outside of these rules. And my brother is my only confidant."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Wicked End [Moon] - by Varath - 06-29-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Vadim - 06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Varath - 07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by Vadim - 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: The Wicked End [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-12-2012, 01:30 AM