the Rift

The Outsider [Open, Joining!]

Thayne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

T H A Y N E
Let’s Walk Through the Fire Together, Disappear in the Golden Sands

‘Be careful where you step.’

The words came, dancing through the trees and caressing his ears. As the words demanded, albeit gently, Thayne ceased his movement mid-step, eyes peering through the trees to try and spot who had spoken. The words were much to soft and gentle to be considered threatening, which was the stallion’s original concern. Had he wandered where he shouldn’t have? When the creature showed itself, the Warlander stared for a moment, as if trying to find the right response. Thick mists swelled through the vegetation of the forest, following the mare’s every step, but it was the sight of the femme unicorn that really gained his attention.

Her coat, an ivory with light dapples and her white mane were what really drew him in, and her eyes were a remarkable shade of violet, and oh, so gentle. Realizing that he was staring, which was quite rude, Thayne tipped his head downwards slightly. It was then that he heard her name, this unicorn mare’s, and obediently he listened. So, Hellena was her name, and she resided in the Edge, which is where he strode upon now… Dipping his head even further, the steely Warlander spoke, his voice soft, kind. Even his piercing green eyes regarded Hellena with nothing but kindness and respect. It was with that same, kind gaze that he watched as her leonine tail swept away the mists, revealing just how close he had come to toppling down the edge of the forest. This land was aptly named, it seemed… With a chuckle, he turned his head back towards Hellena, a smile tugging his lips.

“I thank you, Madam,” he said formally, head lowered in a bow as was custom in his home land, strands of his ivory mane cascading down to cover his eyes, “For if you did not arrive when you did, I fear I’d be in a much more unpleasant place right now. However, I did not mean to intrude upon your home; forgive me. I’m merely exploring these lands. They’re all new to me, you see, as I’m new to Helovia, and trying to find somewhere to possibly settle. My name is Thayne. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

[Image: ThayneResized_zps139f09ab.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Thayne - 12-29-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Hellena - 12-30-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Thayne - 12-30-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: The Outsider [Open, Joining!] - by Hellena - 12-31-2012, 01:25 AM