the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sooty mare's half body that had been submerged in water that now trickled down to the forest floors as she stepped towards Mystique. Her emerald look was locked on the pinkish shiny object that lay gently rested between Mystique's hooves. Her golden locks flowed over one side of her angular neck, as her gaze was still on the object. Mystique did not pay close attention for a second because she was looking at the creamy bird that frolicked in the water. The chick was so pleasant that it brought a gleeful smile to the filly's face, where as she felt the mare was more serious. The mare's words then caught Mystique's attention once again "I-...I don't know." She seemed to say truthfully. Yes Mystique thought, I may be able to keep this!

Mystique's pinkish muzzle twitched from the sweltering heat that surrounded her. Little frosty filly's ears pricked forward still listening to the sooty palomino."Is it yours? Is there more? Her concerned voice carried. Mystique really wasn't sure if there were any more shiny objects over where she had found hers, but this place was full of mystery so therefore she figured that their should be some type of other objects. And Mystique knew for a fact that this object was not hers, so she figured she might as well help this mare out. It seemed like she needed this object more than Mystique, so she guessed it would only be fair to tell her the truth back as well. "Miss, I honestly have no clue who's it is then. I only found it a few moments ago, on my way over here. If you would like it..." She paused for just a moment collecting herself "Then you may have it." A warm smile emerged from Mystique as she gazed at her emerald eyes. "I also don't know if there are any more there, would you want me to look?" A sweet harmless tone rang from her throat. She felt better now that she might be able to help this mare, but she still felt as though the mare maybe did not want her around.

Mystique figured she was probably going to be here a while, so why not introduce herself? "Oh I forgot to say, I'm Mystique." A bit shy now, she turned back to watch the playful bird.

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:35 PM