the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae's ears flickered uncertainly as the little filly spoke. Surely she could steal the gem away from her...? Chewing on her lip, she mulled this over. Was she really letting her lapse of fear, take over her like this? When she had first come to Helovia, she was extremely flighty. Now however, she was contemplating stealing from a child. Shaking her head, she forced herself to eliminate these thoughts. She was a sleuth and a spy, but she was not a thief. "No...you found it. Finder's keepers, right sugar?" She offered with an uncomfortable smile. Children were....not her specialty.

Flicking her tail, she began wadding into the shore, making no attempt to pull her legs above the surface of the water, but instead bull dozing her lithe frame through. As the ripples bounced back interrupting Stella's play, the little bird looked up. Immediately the small creature squawked her outrage at being left behind. She immediately leapt up and began hopping frantically in Phaedra's wake, trying to use her wings as paddles, although quite unsuccessfully. As Phae reached the shore, she tilted her head in an attempt to appear friendly. "Nice to meet you Mystique. I'm Phaedra, and this is Stella" She said trying to be polite but sounding unsure. As she spoke her companion's name. Stella trilled again happily, finally leaping out of the water. Exhausted, she flopped down at Phae's hooves, her chest heaving heavily. "Would you show me where you found that Mystique?" Phae inquired, ignoring the avian's antics.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM