the Rift

What have we found?[Phaedra]

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"No...you found it. Finder's keepers, right sugar?" The lightly coloured filly was grateful that the sooty mare wanted her to keep the shiny object. Mystique felt guilty still even though she originally did find the object first, she just was not the type of filly that would take something even if they had it first. This mare seemed to need it more than she did, so therefore Mystique only knew the right thing to do… give the older mare the object. It was not like she would not get over the fact that this mare would have it, Mystique surely would, it was she was still wrapped in her past even though she did not want to be. Her whole life was basically taken away when her parents abandoned her. She had nothing and so when she found something that she liked she wanted them to stay close to her. This wasn’t a big deal though, she liked helping out others and this mare seemed to be nice enough for Mystique to help out. “Oh no miss, you can keep this. It’s alright, you need more than I ever would." A half smile emerged on Mystique’s face as she walked closer towards the mare. Picking up the pinkish object, she walked towards the mare’s front, dropping the object at her hooves. Taking her pinkish muzzle, she arched her maw out stretching to push the object close to the mare, reassuring her that she could keep the object.

The filly’s attention now remained on the mare. She seemed to be quite the lady since she was so beautiful as well as her chick companion. Mystique hoped one day she was as beautiful as this mare, she seemed to have everything she ever wanted. She was confident, bright, alert, and had a great friend, her companion. "Nice to meet you Mystique. I'm Phaedra, and this is Stella" Mystique smiled as Phaedra introduced herself and Stella. “It is a pleasure to meet you two.” Her pinkish muzzle twitched from the bugs that kept flying through the area, how gross. "Would you show me where you found that Mystique?" Mystique was alert and confident as Phaedra asked for her help. Turning her rump towards her she started to lead Phaedra and Stella towards the area where she had found the object. “Sure Phaedra, follow me.”

[OOC: Sorry I took such a long time to reply! :/]

Messages In This Thread
What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-29-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 12-30-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Mystique - 01-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we found?[Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 01-06-2013, 08:35 PM