the Rift

It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

Moving from the top the pin of her ears was an awful sight to churn my stomach and make me quiver beneath my coat. Maybe I was at fault to address her today, she looked awful busy eating that grass... but don't be silly. This is Romani for Pete's sake, even though I don't know who Pete is, but this is unlike her. The head toss, my play and inviting tones, and only when I addressed her as my greatest friend did she look upon me curiously. I can not explain the awful feeling that twisted inside my gut and rudely played with my emotions. I reassured myself she was only kidding, even with the growling cub I focused upon her. Worry upon every inch of my face.

She is kidding, she must be. It is took kind and kidding in her voice, or perhaps that is her own unsure feelings. It was only until she asked, have we met that my nerves friend and I became frantic. I stepped forth through the water further to her. My front hooves stopping on the grass as my back ones continued to make the water move around them. I flicked my maw her way and nodded up and down playfully once more "Oh don't be silly Romani!" I said. Eyes filling with sorrow and worry.

Romani's tones were not playful they were honest. Too honest for me to feel anything but sadness. I am hurt by this notion from her. I can't honestly remember the last time someone did not want to claim me. My father would be the last of those memories. I can feel tears forming behind my silky blue, those orbs began to become slick with salt water. My lips quivered in an all to familiar form. "You are joking... correct?" my tones like that of a scorned foal. My stomach sickening as I can feel it twist and knot. What kind of shit is this!?

[ooc- Abdullah's like "ohmehgawd" lol she's sooo gonna cry! :/ poor gal]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: It Is What It Is [Friends of Rome, Open!] - by Abdullah - 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM